3:12

1K READS OMG OMG OMG THATS BAES   

                                                                   EASTER HOLIDAYS

    The Easter holidays were not exactly relaxing. The third-years had never had so much homework. Theo Nott seemed close to a nervous collapse, and he wasn't the only one.

    "Call this holiday!" Blaise Zabini roared at the common room one afternoon. "The exams are ages away, what're they playing at?"

      But nobody had as much to do as Melody and Hermione. They were taking more subjects than anyone else. They were the first to go to the library in the morning and last to leave their common rooms.

      Ron had taken over responsibility for Buckbeak's appeal. When he wasn't doing his own work, he was poring over enormously thick volumes with names like The Handbook of Hippogriff Psychology and Fowl or Foul? A Study of Hippogriff Brutality. He was so absorbed, he ever forgot to be horrible to Crookshanks.

     Celeste, meanwhile, had to fit in her homework around Quidditch practice every day. The Slytherin-Gryffindor match would take place on the first Saturday after the Easter holidays. Slytherin was leading the tournament by exactly two hundred points.

                                                 AFTER HOLIDAYS

     Never, in anyone's memory, had a match approached in such a highly charged atmosphere. By the time the holidays were over, the tension between the two teams and their houses was at breaking point. A number of scuffles broke out in the corridors, culminating in a nasty incident in which a Gryffindor fourth-year and a Slytherin sixth-year ended up in the hospital wing with leeks sprouting out of their ears.

     Celeste was having a particularly bad time of it. She couldn't get anywhere near her Gryffindor friends without being cursed out by upperclassmen. On top of that, Julian kept coming up to Celeste and telling her and Melody more chasing techniques.

                                               GAME DAY                                     

     "I feel like I'm going to throw up," Celeste muttered, picking at her breakfast.

    "Don't do it on the table," Theo said.

    "Beat Potter, will you?" Blaise said to Draco. "He's proper annoying about winning." 

      "Ready team?" Julian said from down the table.

      Mumbling something incoherently they all stood. 

      Just as they were leaving two figures came up behind them.

   "Good luck!" A girl's voice came, making Celeste, Julian, Draco, and Melody turn around. Cho and Cedric were standing behind them, green paint swiped on their cheeks.

    "Thanks, guys," Julian said. "I like the paint, though I didn't know the whole lot of Hufflepuff supports Slytherin too."

    Cedric looked back, rubbing the back of his neck. "Yeah ... I guess they saw Cho giving me the paint and wanted to get on in it too," he said. "bit weird, actually."

   "Understatement of the century," Celeste grimaced. "they're obsessed with you." 

   "They are quite obsessed," Julian said. "Now we have to go, see you after."

    They walked silently down to the pitch and into the Slytherin changing rooms. They changed quickly and exited, being the first ones out. They were met by a tidal wave of noise. Half of the crowd, thanks to Cedric and Daphne, who had gotten her own paint, had green painted faces and banners saying "GO SLYTHERIN!"