Chapter 4: Meeting II

A pair of birds perched on a branch reaching the enormous glass window.  Arien slowly opened his eyes when the gently rays of the morning sun graced his swollen eyelids. As he did, he saw someone near him through the corner of his eyes. He promptly turned his head to meet the dark eyes of the woman whom he had encountered yesterday.

  " The breakfast is ready. You must be hungry as you missed out dinner yesterday" she spoke.

He was scooted over to the edge of the bed and sat with his short legs dangling.
Idabel positioned the table in front of him. Arien was fabbergasted by the sight beholding him. He had never seen so many delicacies all at once. His mother used to work hard in order to make both the ends meet. He would have never had the opportunity to taste something so lavishing in his entire lifetime.

"If you need something, you can immediately ask for it without any hesitation. It will be brought to you" she spoke with a unwavering look on her face.

Hearing this, Arien shook his head and began cutting into the delicious apple pie. Within minutes he had completed almost the entire platter.

He was provided with a clean set of clothes to change into after taking a bath.

Isabel assisted this little guest of the queen in the process. Once changed, he stood infront of the
mirror placed at one of the corners of this huge room. It was bigger than the entire house he lived in. It was furnished with a luxurious bed in its centre.

A  chandelier dotted with stones that gleamed naturally, overhung from the ceiling. He couldn't believe how different he looked in the velvet wrapped around his body. He looked different. His brown hairs sat neatly on the sides. The eyes which once shone due to happiness now appeared to brimming with immense sorrow.

His huge green orbs, unconsciously darted across the room. They were trying to find her.

"You can look around the castle" stated Idabel.

Arien was stridding on the corridor of this ravishing building. His tiny little eyes were beaming with curiosity. They were taking in every single aspect of this extraneous environment he had been plunged into, with Idabel closely behind him. He did not mind being tailed even though she was an absolute stranger.

"My!! What a cute little human"
Arien heard an elated voice behind him.

He hastily hid behind Idabel's long gown. Peeking from where he stood, he saw a woman with blonde hair walk towards him.

"Is he the one whom Elixir rescued from the mortal realm?" she questioned with excitement.

"Yes Lady Maeve, he, indeed is the one" answered Idabel with her gaze on the little one.

Arien's head immediately shot up at the mention of the name. 'Elixir' her name was Elixir, he mentally noted. Lady Maeve slightly bent her knees to get a better view of the boy.

"Now....aren't you such a pretty boy" spoke Maeve adorning a gentle smile.

She picked his tiny hands, which lay clutched on his sides,

" Let me show you around our beautiful castle"

  A/n: So how have you been doing my precious?? Please do tell me how you guys feel.... Are the chapters too short or are they too long or are they good enough for you to invest your time..... Uff!! I am a curious being... Plzz do lemme know.ƪ(‾.‾“)┐
  Love ya( ◜‿◝ )♡