Chapter 2 : The Queen I

"You really need to stop giving me jumpscares unless you want my heart to stop, milady" spoke Idabel.

A playful smirk appeared on the hooded figure as it slipped through, revealing her face . A pair of esoteric Sapphire eyes popped into view. The alluring orbs, sparkled as the rays lit ocean. Dark hair with specks of brown fell over her shoulder as the hood slowly slid across her back. Soft brows with a medium arch accentuated those breathtaking eyes. A straight edged nose followed down to her defined philtrum.

Her cheseled face was such an exquisite art work which was enough to even put the angels to shame. The irony crossed over Ida's mind just as she saw the lips as exquisite as wine speak,

" My! Ida you weren't even startled".

Idabel never got used to the intimidation presented by her perturbing aura. The woman standing before her was a goddess of both enchantment and warfare, she thought.

" I was startled, Milady I even blinked" replied Ida with her head bowed.

" I did notice your right foot which disbalanced itself for 2 seconds" acknowledged the woman with one side of her ravishing red lips pulled up.

She truly was an hawk-eyed person deemed Ida.

"The table is set for the night, milady" spoke Ida.

"I will join It soon"

Standing before the window of her room, she looked onto the picturesque view it had to offer. The people of Vampyra feared relationship between two different species. This was something that went against the provenance of the magic that befell upon their land.
The white magic was driven from the very essence of the Nature. The spells that were cast upon this world were to protect and shelter them. Anything that violated these laws of the nature was considered as an abomination.

The creatures never wanted to go against the divination of the power that was bestowed upon their land.
They did not want history repeating itself once again.

As far as her eyes streched, the land was at her desposal, hers to protect. At this thought, Elixir Cayden sighed.

Pulling herself away from the window she headed towards the door.

  A/n: Hello people!!! I just hope you are liking the story. Please drop in your thoughts, would love to hear them :) It would be really amazing if people ever chose to read this story of mine ( ◜‿◝ )