Chapter 1 : The beginning I

Amid the ragging fire that was slowly gluping down everything that lay in its path, a young boy stood quivering. The darkness engulfed him. With tears lining along the brim of his eyes, he stood with his tiny fists balled together. Fear was evident on his extensive features.

A broken voice arouse behind him,

"a..r..i, no!!"

The voice belonged to a young woman who was lying on the cold floor, with her hands over the gapping wound over her chest. Her rapidly oozing blood had stained the ground over which she laid helplessly.

The boy meekly replied

"i will protect you, mama...i will.."

The little boy shuddered at the horrifying sight, yet the tiny speck of courage in his eyes stood as a mockery to the thing that was the cause of his agony.

__________________________________

Hidden from the human world, The land of Vampyra was the abode to all kind of night creatures. Vampires, sorcerers, werewolves..all were the inhabitants of this mystifying land.

It had an avid layout of houses and mansions. Some bigger in size and luxurious with guards stationed while the other ones small and shabby in appearance. The red stoned pavements were embellished by vines trailing over it. These were crowded by people huddling over one another to get to their day-to-day routine.

One would find the life here to be peaceful. If the humans were to step in here, they would be take aback by the serenity this place offers . Crystal clear water and sparkling streams encompassed the mystical land.An occasional chirping of the Magpies from the verdant trees made this place a quaint land.

Situated at the heart of the city, was a beautiful castle, with its huge glass doors and windows.
It was bound on its sides by high ground marked by thickets.The beaming rays of the sun made the castle glitter brightly, as majority of it was decorated with glass.
Amongst the bustling crowd,a young couple stood enchanted by the charm this scenic view had woven over.

The young man gave the young woman his hand for her to hold. She placed hers, long beautiful fingers with a alluring ring on his. Her auburn eyes were taking in the breathing taking view that the castle had to offer.

"Its time to move"
said the man with dark eyes to which the girl nodded.

A/n : I would love to thank you for giving your precious time to this story of mine. I really really thank you a lot!! Please feel free to tell me how you feel and if anything I need to change. I would do it with pleasure. It would really mean a lot. ^_^ I hope you will enjoy this story and I promise you I will work harder!! Love ya( ◜‿◝ )♡