Chapter 1

IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS BOOK! i really hope you guys also like it! ahhh anyways enjoy!!

"Shut the fuck up!" I screamed at the boy I just finished jumping.

He was screaming at the top of his lungs trying to get help.

"Shut up now or you'll have to deal with this." I threatened as I flicked open my switchblade. "Now run off, and tell anyone about this and you're dead."

The boy, who was around my age got up and ran as fast as he could. I laughed so hard I swear I could've peed myself.

*******

"You should have saw the look on his face!" I explained to my best friend as I almost fell off the bed laughing.

Then I checked my watch, 11:47, "Ugh I got to go," I whined "My mom said she'd skin me if I wasn't home before midnight."

The walk home wasn't long but I decided to take the long way since it was a nice night out. The summer wind nipped my nose and since it was nighttime it was way colder than usual. I wrapped my bare arms around my body and shivered but I still decided to stick with my original plan and go the long way. When I reached my house I walked inside and my mom was waiting at the kitchen table for me.

"Pack your bags." She spat.

"Huh?" I asked.

"We're moving. Now." She said in an angry tone.

"Moving?" I asked very confused and getting angry.

"You heard me right." She said not looking up from the table.

"But why?" I questioned

"You think I don't know what you have been doing?!" She screamed. She never screams. "Sneaking out, shoplifting, fighting, drinking, smoking...!"

I blocked out the rest, because I have never been caught by the police so I thought my mom would never figure out. Guess I was wrong.

"What are you doing still standing there. PACK!" She yelled.

I hunched over and walked upstairs to my room. I grabbed a bag and shoved everything I wanted to keep in there. Ok not just everything I wanted to keep... I had like ten bags all filled to the brim with random stuff that I didn't want to get rid of. When I was done I walked down stairs and loaded the car. I didn't even know if we were still moving or not, or even where we were gonna move. I don't want to move though, I have good friends and a tough reputation here that I don't wanna lose.

"We're leaving right now." She said emotionless.

"Really?! Can I at least tell my friends?" I asked.

"No" She said bluntly

"Um. Ok?" I was confused "Where are we going?"

"We are moving to Tulsa, Oklahoma." She said emphasizing the word "moving".

I am so confused but mostly pissed off. I have a great life and even better reputation here. and that's all you need to be happy... right?

I leaned my head against the cold window and closed my eyes, trying to get my mind off of what's going on.

*******

"Get out, we're here." My mom said as she got out of the car.

I opened my door and looked at the house. It was bigger than my old house but not by much. It had two stories, and was nicer than my old nasty house. I walked inside and there was a staircase leading upstairs and a couple other rooms that I didn't feel like looking at yet. I found my room and laid down on the bed, and a sigh escaped my lips. I figured the first thing I should do is figure out this town. It was 2 am the next day but I could care less. 

I threw on my leather jacket and walked outside. The cold air felt nice as i walked through the town. I ended up at a small park with two boys on the jungle gym. I couldn't see them that well from far away but I could tell one kid had dark brown hair and the other had lighter almost reddish hair. I decided to talk to them, i mean what's the worst that could happen?

"Hi" I greeted them

The boy with the dark hair jumped and stared at me. The other boy turned around and said "Hey"

"What are you doing here this late at night?" The same boy with the reddish hair said. I could see them closer and I noticed that the boy with the dark hair had deep brown eyes that matched the night. The other boy had greyish green eyes. "You know it's dangerous right?"

"If it's dangerous why are you out here?" I asked.

"My brother hit me." he said looking down and fidgeting with his figures.

"Oh. I just moved here from New York." I said watching him play with his fingers. "My name is Elise by the way."

"I'm Ponyboy but you can call me Pony, and this is Johnny." he introduced as he looked towards Johnny then they both hopped off the jungle gym.

Ponyboy opened his mouth to say something but the noise of a car engine stopped him. We turned around and saw a blue mustang circling the area around us. I looked over and Johnny tensed up and moved his hand to his back pocket where i saw a switchblade.

Four boys walked out of the mustang.

"Hey look who we found!" One boy snarled.

"H-hey you g-guys are out of your t-territory." Johnny stuttered. "Y-you better watch it."

"No pal you better watch it." One boy snapped.

Then he looked over at me.

"Who do we got here?" He laughed "Your girlfriend?"

He walked over to me and pushed my long light brown wavy hair behind my ear then he leaned in and whispered "If you want to you can come with us". Then he winked.

I stared him in the eyes then punched him straight in the nose. He stumbled backwards and holding his nose that was now pouring blood.

"Feisty, that's how i like them." He laughed.

"Leave us alone." I said getting in his face.

He just laughed and snarled;

"Need a bath greaser?"

——————————
1043 words

i feel like bob would be one of those boys who dress like a highlighter in middle school