Chapter 6

I shot up panicking and breathing heavy. I had a terrible nightmare, and even worse I couldn't recognize the room i was in. My eyes wandered the room until i looked beside me and saw Soda. I relaxed a little but stayed sitting up.

"What's wrong Elise?" I heard Soda whisper in his raspy morning voice (dude just imagine how hot he sounds ahsvshs)

He sat up beside me and rubbed his eyes.

"I just had a nightmare that's all." I said shivering.

"Pony used to have bad nightmares. Around three months ago I had to sleep with him, he's better now and we sleep in separate beds again."

I smiled and rested my head in my hands.

"What was your dream about." He asked laying back down.

"I can't remember..." I lied.

The dream was terrible. I relived the moment I saw my mom, half dead on the couch. Or completely dead... who knows.

Then I felt Soda's arm wrap around my waist, I laid down next to him and he pulled me into a hug and I rested my head on his chest.

"You're safe with me." He whispered into my ear.

I replied by holding his hand and hugging it close... I've been getting softer every second i'm with this guy...

(BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING: yes i do know that they just met BUT they had that connection that makes them feel like they known each other forever. kinda like dally but she has known dally for her whole life that's why they tease each other and are close. anyways continue :))

********

"OoOoOh!" Two-Bit squealed from the doorway. "GUYS COME QUICK LOOK AT THE TWO LOVE BIRDS!"

I lazily opened my eyes and looked over at Sodapop who was holding me closely. Then we heard loud footsteps stomping up the stairs and they got louder as they neared the room. Soda looked at me and I looked at him then we both quickly threw the sheets over our heads.

"What do you want us to see?" Darry asked annoyed.

"Soda and Elise are there!" Two-Bit laughed.

"Where?" Pony chimed in, he was still in his pajamas and was rubbing his tired eyes.

"Under the covers" TwoBit said getting closer to the bed. "SEE!"

He pulled the covers off of our heads and fell to the floor laughing.

"What's so funny 'bout it?" Pony asked, getting annoyed "i'm going back downstairs."

Darry just slowly followed Pony, and eyed Soda on the way out.

"What the hell TwoBit!" I yelled as I playfully threw a pillow at him.

He was now sitting at the edge of the bed, still having a laughing fit.

"Don't you have to catch up on Mickey Mouse?" Soda yawned.

"Don't you have to catch up on Mickey Mouse." Twobit mimicked. "Actually I do." He said as he stuck his nose in the air and walked out.

Soda and my eyes' locked again and then we burst into laughter. When we finally settled down we were sitting in a comfortable silence.

"Hey Soda"

"Yeah"

"How did I even get here?" I laughed, "Weren't we at the pond?"

"Yeah we were, but you got tired so I carried you home and you fell asleep in my arms." He chuckled.