Chapter 4

this is a shorter chapter because i have been super unmotivated lately and i really wanted to get some more chapters out.

"shit..." I mumbled under my breath so that only I could hear.

I slowly turned around to see Bob with a bandage over what i'm guessing is a broken nose. I held back my laughter as he walked closer to me.

"You new to town?" He said with a smirk.

"No, I'm taking a quick stop then I need to get back home to Florida." I smiled at him and began to walk away.

He grabbed my shoulder to stop me and looked me in the eyes, "Why do you need to leave so early? Are you in a rush?"

"Yes, sorry i really need to go. I cant miss my train!" I said faking my voice so he wouldn't recognize me.

"Oh, um bye?" He yelled hesitantly.

I nodded my head and pretended to go to the train station but really I was going home to hide my new switch for a couple weeks; maybe even months. So no one knows it was me. Also i need to get this makeup off my face, it looks nasty.

********

Once i reached my house i opened the door and went to find a good place to hide this switch. i usually don't hide the things i snatch but this one looked expensive so i'd rather be safe then sorry. i found a small safe under my bed and spent a good 5 minutes trying to get it open. then i heard a small "click" and the door popped open. i lifted up the small door and placed the blade inside, making sure to lock it back up after.

Then I walked over to the bed and laid down.

"I miss my friends" I sighed.

Suddenly I had an idea, i walked over to the corner of my room where i kept my bag and pulled out a piece of paper. On the paper were song lyrics that my best guy friend wrote for me. I went back over to the bed and sang the song:

"Sweet creature
Had another talk about where it's going wrong
But we're still young
We don't know where we're going
But we know where we belong
And oh we started
Two hearts in one home
It's hard when we argue
We're both stubborn
I know, but oh
Sweet creature, sweet creature
Wherever I go, you bring me home
Sweet creature, sweet creature
When I run out of road, you bring me home
Sweet creature
We're running through the garden
Oh, where nothing bothered us
But we're still young
I always think about you and how we don't speak enough
And oh we started
Two hearts in one home
I know, it's hard when we argue
We're both stubborn
I know, but oh
Sweet creature, sweet creature
Wherever I go, you bring me home
Sweet creature, sweet creature
When I run out of road, you bring me home
I know when we started
Just two hearts in one home
It gets harder when we argue
We're both stubborn
I know, but oh
Sweet creature, sweet creature
Wherever I go, you bring me home
Sweet creature, sweet creature
When I run out of road, you bring me home
You'll bring me home"
(HARRY STYLESSSS)

I smiled to myself as i placed the paper beside me and i pushed off my arms to get off the bed.

"I'll go see what the gang is up to" I thought to myself.

I ran down the stairs and swung around the pole and landed at the bottom. I walked over and peered out the window. It was pitch black.

"Wow..." I muttered to myself.

I looked over and the clock that read: 12:39.

I yawned, realizing how late it was and slowly walked back upstairs to go to bed.

********

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" I heard my Mom scream from downstairs, then a door slam.

I jerked awake and rushed downstairs to see what the noise was all about.

When i reached the end of the stairs i saw my extremely drunk mom laying on the couch passed out, and the phone hanging on the wall by the cord. My jaw dropped, this wasn't like my mom at all. I ran back upstairs and slammed the door. I was mad at my mom, myself and just life in general. I slowly got up and made my way to the bathroom. I looked on the mirror and I had cakey makeup blotched all over my face.

"Ew." I said in a disgusted tone.

I took off all the makeup and changed into the first pair of cloths i saw: jean shorts, a white shirt, a leather jacket, and of course my black converse.

I went back downstairs planning on leaving to see the gang when I saw the worst sight of my life...

————————
823 words

————————823 words