Chapter 3

oh btw when there is typing in parenthesis with this typing (bold and italic) it's me not the story lol

"Dallas?"

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"My mom figured out that i have been getting into trouble... a lot of trouble." I replied.

"Ha, did the police finally catch ya?" He teased.

"Nah, and they never will." I snarled sitting up, running my fingers through my long knotted hair.

Then a boy with dirty blonde hair slicked back with so much grease it looked brown, walked out of the kitchen with a chocolate cake in one hand and a beer in the other.

"Who's the broad?" He asked looking me up and down then taking a sip of his beer.

"Shut it Two-bit." Pony said.

"What?" He put his hands up in defense. "I was just askin'."

"I'm Elise." I say watching him turn on the tv.

"Yes!" He squeeled, "Mickey's on!"

I heard a noise in the kitchen and looked over to see probably the most handsome guy ever.

(MY HUSBAND SODAPOP FVCKING CURTIS)

He looked over and we locked eyes. I quickly looked away and blushed in embarrassment.

"I will not fall for this boy." I thought to myself. I'm too tough to like anyone anyways. I'll just break their heart and ruin my rep. So it's not worth it.

I shrugged off the thought of liking anyone and a guy with a chipped tooth, and dark brown hair walk in. He also, just like the rest, looked me up and down and asked who I was.

"My name is Elise." I spoke already knowing what he was gonna ask

"So, Elise." The handsome boy from the kitchen came out. "Where are you from?"

"New York." I said.

"Oh same with Dal!" He said patting Dally on the shoulder.

"Yeah... I know." I said giving dally a death glare. He gave me the same one.

"So you already know each other?" He said looking to me then Dally then back to me, "Is there something I don't know?"

"Dally over there is just mad i'm a better fighter than him." I boasted and stuck my nose in the air.

"Pff, you wish." He snarled back.

"At least I have never been caught!" I laughed "How many times have you been in the cooler?"

"I don't know." He mumbled.

"Your boring. I'm gonna go find some trouble. Thanks for letting me stay the night." I thanked them, and rolled my eyes at Dally.

"Wait!" The cute (*cough* *cough* extremely hot *cough* *cough*) boy ran out the door after me "My name is Sodapop, but you can call me Soda."

"You already know but I'm Elise." I said with a forced smile.

"Will i see you again?" He asked.

"Uh, maybe? I mean i live here now and it seems like a small town so, yeah probably." I answered.

"Cool, bye" He smiled.

"Bye Soda" I smiled back.

When I turned around I felt my cheeks heat up. I will not fall for this guy. Nope. I cant risk my reputation. Also he seems like a nice guy. I don't think I can hurt him.

********

I wandered around the town bored out of my mind. I needed some action. Something- interesting. So I decided to do a little shoplifting. I decided that I wanted a new switch blade, and a real nice one at that. So i decided to go to the soc side to snatch one.

********

I needed a disguise. That's the first trick to not getting caught. My mom dresses like a soc... I think. I have never seen a soc girl before but they probably dress in nice clothes just like the soc guys.

I walked up to my house and my moms car wasn't in the driveway, perfect.

I hummed "devil in disguise" by Elvis Presley as I walked over to the closet. I decided that it was a perfect song choice because well... i'm gonna be a devil in disguise.

I chose a yellow plaid skirt with a tight white kinda cropped shirt underneath and a plaid yellow blazer to match my skirt.

(kinda like Cher's hehe)

"You're a devil in disguise" I sang as i looked in the mirror.

I put on heavy makeup that looked natural to disguise myself just in case the socs from the other day noticed me.

"Perfect" I said as I looked back in the mirror and barley even noticed myself.

Then I headed out the door and quickly raced out so no one saw me. I lived right on the border so I went out the back straight into soc territory.

(her front door is on greaser territory and her backyard/half of her house is on soc territory)

********

I looked around the stores and they were way nicer than the greaser shops.

"Maybe i'll have to shop here more often." I thought to myself as i admired all the nice stores.

I can afford it because my mom makes a lot of money. I don't know what her job is because to be honest, I don't care.

I looked around until I found a shop called "Bernies Blades the best blades in Oklahoma"

I looked in the window and saw fifty-three awards up on the wall... FIFTY-THREE!? I walked inside and they had a lot of security, one for each blade, and each blade was in a glass box on display. I immediately had a plan.

I walked over to an empty box and broke the glass on "accident".

"Oh my goodness! I am so sorry! I tripped over the carpet" I said cupping my hands over my mouth.

Three of the eight security guards walked over to my assistance and told me to step aside so they could clean the glass up. Three more guards walked to the back to get a broom and dustpan.

This is my only chance.

I walked over to an empty display case and carefully lifted up the box. I quickly but slyly slid the diamond incrusted switch into my bra and walked to the door.

"I am so sorry for making such a mess." I said with a fake voice. "I'll leave so i can't cause anymore trouble."

They all nodded their heads not looking up from the ground they were cleaning up. Iwalked outside with the blade still in my possession.

"That was way easier than I thought it would be." I thought to myself as I triumphantly walked down the road.

"HEY YOU!" A deep voice yelled at me.

"Shit..."

—————————
1090 words

—————————1090 words