Chapter 2

I hope you guys like this chapter! It was so fun to write!!

"Need a bath greaser" He snarled as he grabbed Pony.

Johnny was shaking and he tried to follow but a soc came behind him and grabbed his arms then twisted them back. Johnny yelped in pain and when I looked over his hands were turning white.

I raced to Johnny and punched the soc right in the gut. He groaned and leaned over in pain. Then he fell to his knees on the cement.

"C'mon Johnny" I demanded "We need to save Ponyboy!"

We ran over and I tackled the boy holding Pony under water. My legs were wrapped around his waist and my arms were around his neck choking him. He reluctantly let go of Pony and he had his head in the water unconscious.

"JOHNNY!!" I screamed, "GET PONY!"

Johnny raced over and grabbed his shoulder and laid him on the ground.

The soc I was on flipped me over and my back slapped the hard concrete, knocking the wind out of me.

"Shit" I breathed.

"Aww is she hurt?" The soc said making a sarcastic sad face.

I pretended to pass out, and he started to walk away. I slowly got up and kicked him in the back. He fell to the floor and he also got the wind knocked out of him.

"Aww is he hurt?" I mimicked him making the same sarcastic sad face that he did.

I kicked him in the head one last time, and he blacked out. There were still two socs, and before I could turn around one took his blade and sliced it down the back of my arm. I could feel the cold blood drip down my stinging arm and I whimpered in pain. Then I turn around, stole the switch from him and lodged it into his arm. He screamed and dropped to his knees holding his arm.

"Are you next?" I threatened the other guy.

He quickly shook his head and ran to the car. The boy with the blade in his arm followed and called out;

"THIS ISNT THE END!"

I sat down next to Pony and Johnny and rested my head against the fountain. We sat there in a comfortable silence until Pony woke up. He started coughing up water and he sat up.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Socs." Johnny replied.

"Elise... y-your arm!" Pony yelled pointing to the fresh blood dripping down my arm causing me to shiver. "Come to my house, my brother and I can help you clean it up before you lose too much blood."

I nodded my head and got up. When I stood up everything was dizzy and I could see spots. I felt Pony hold my good arm to stabilize me.

"You ok?" He questioned.

"Yeah, Im fine" I said even though I wasn't.

"So, how old are you." He asked.

"I'm 15 but i'll be 16 soon" I smiled.

I looked over at Johnny and he was silent watching his feet as we walked.

"I'm 14 and Johnny is 16" Pony told me.

"Who were those guys?" I asked looking into Pony's greenish grey eyes, while he looked into my hazel green eyes.

"The one that we left passed out was Bob, who also tried to drown me. The one you stabbed was Randy, and the rest are their snobby friends." He scoffed.

I nodded my head and stumbled a little while I walked because of how much blood I was losing but I propped myself up on Pony.

"Want me to carry you?" He offered.

"It's ok. I'll make it." I said drowsily trying to ignore the burning sensation in my arm.

When we reached the house I barley made it up the stairs and I was putting all my weight on Pony. When I walked inside there was a muscular looking guy with ice blue eyes and light brown hair reading the news paper and he was half asleep.

"Pony! Where the hell have y-" He started then looked at me. "Who is she? Is she ok?!" He said then rushed over and picked me up and laid me on the couch.

He looked over my body then noticed the huge gash on my arm that was still pouring blood.

"Pony get the first aid kit. Johnny you get a wet cloth." He demanded.

They both ran around the house rustling through everything until they got what they were looking for. They both handed the muscular man- which I later learned that his name is Darry- the items he asked for. Then he took the wet cloth and gently dabbed my arm soaking up the blood. I winced in pain as I felt my arm burn as if it was on fire. I started to feel really tired and I struggled to stay awake. I fought to keep my eyes open but sleep got the best of me. Next thing I knew, I was passed out on the couch.

********

I jolted up and groaned at the pain in my arm. Then I looked around the room- "where am i?" I thought, then I remembered everything that happened last night.

"Hey your awake!" Pony smiled.

I smiled back at him and sat up.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Fine" I shrugged.

I opened my mouth to say something else but then a tall guy around 6' feet tall barged in. He had dark brown hair and dark brown eyes to match. I stared at him for a few seconds. He looked so familiar. Where could he be from? I studied his elf-like features trying to spark a memory. Could he be an old acquaintance from New York? Nah, he couldn't be.  Or was he? I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

"Hey guys I'm here." He called through the house. Then he turned to the couch that I was on "Who's the broad-" He started to say but he stopped himself "Elise?"

No... it can't be.

"Dallas?"

—————————
1008 words

bestie hasn't even been here for a day and she is already a baddie 💅 NSBVS I NEED TO STOP-