•two

\\REWRITTEN CHAPTER 7/10/16 12:46 AM//

----

(bringing back some of the fan favorite moments in here!)

i walked out the door as i put on my sunglasses and hood while dylan snugged on his hoodie.

"am i getting fat?" he questioned as we walked towards the building.

jokingly, i replied with a "yeah."

the paparazzi ran up to us, bright flashes and all.

"dylan, is this your new girlfriend?!"

"dylan, did you finally find a lady?"

"dylan, who's your girlfriend!!?"

dylan abruptly stopped, making me crash into his back.

i gave him a 'wtf, why'd you stop' look as he started going wild.

"MAYBELLE IS NOT MY GIRLFRIEND, SHE'S MY SISTER!" dylan disgustingly yelled, grabbing my hand and frustratingly pulling me inside.

i laughed, seeing four people run up to us.

first off, it was a scrawny guy with dirty blonde hair, who might i add, did look pretty hot, "dylan, bro, where were you?! wes is going insane."

next was a girl with long, wavy brown hair, "wes is going to kill you once he sees you," she laughed.

then, another blonde with sharply pointed eyebrows started talking, "man, you are so screwed!"

finally, the asian guy said, "who's the girl?"

"sorry that i was late! i got caught up with this girl--who is my sister by the way. yeah, i'm looking at you, sangster, she's off limits," dylan mumbled the last part, doing a small head motion to signal at 'sangster.'

i rolled my gray eyes at the foolish boy who was supposed to be older than me, "i'm maybelle, but you guys can call me may."

"well hello there. i don't suppose we've met? i'm sangster, thomas sangster," the dirty blonde boy greeted, doing a small bow in front of me. i recognized his british accent and i gasped a little.

"FERB!" i screamed as i could see thomas groan.

we both laughed as i did a small curtesy, "glad to meet you, mr. sangster."

he smiled at me and walked to the side to let others greet me.

"i don't suppose we've met either. i'm william jack poulter but you can call me tonight," he smirked while dylan smacked the back of his head, resulting in a head-smacking battle.

"and i'm ki hong lee, born and raised in seoul, south korea," he smiled at me, giving me a firm handshake.

then finally, the gorgeous girl walked up to me, "i'm sorry for this mess," as she gestured to the guys, "but im kaya scodelario," she said, pulling me into a tight hug.

i squealed a bit, but i hugged back.

"ok enough flirting, we have work to continue!" dylan said, clapping his hands.

i snorted at him, resulting in an eyebrow raise from thomas.

"did you just snort?" he asked, crossing his arms.

i coughed a bit and smiled.

he smiled.

will smiled.

ki hong smiled.

kaya smiled.

dylan scoffed.

---

second rewritten chapter! hope it isnt that cringey anymore lmao.