•seven

\\REWRITTEN CHAPTER 8/4/16 11:28 AM//
--

when I woke up, I looked at the time.

7 AM

i sighed, swinging my legs across the bed. i got ready and changed to a calvin klein sports bra and put a nike windbreaker over it and black skinny jeans. i split my hair in two and french braided them, putting a nike cap on my head.

i called thomas to see if he wanted to go shopping for christmas presents.

he instantly replied with a 'yeah sure' and said that he would pick me up in 30 minutes.

once thomas arrived, i gave him a hug and hopped in his car.

"so where are we going?" i asked.

"erm, i think the main mall," thomas replied.

we started driving and he took my free hand and started rubbing circles on the back of my hand, which felt very soothing.

once we arrived at the mall, we went to the jewelry store for dylan.

"what do you think he would like?" i asked him.

"i wouldn't know," thomas said, shrugging while looking at the necklaces

i then saw this really pretty charm bracelet that i wanted to get for myself. i looked wide eyes at the price. $120 dollars for a damn charm bracelet!

i kept staring at it, saying my final goodbyes to the pretty bracelet.

i then felt a pair of strong arms around my waist.

"do you want it?" thomas asked.

without knowing what he was going to do next, i nodded yes. then I realized he wanted to get it for me.

"but you really shouldn't buy it for me, let's go," i quickly said, dragging him out of the store.

he chuckled, "i'm not going until I buy this for you."

i kissed his cheek, "thanks thomas but I don't want you sugar daddying me."

"sugar daddying?" he asked, raising an eyebrow, "but don't worry about it, i would love to buy this for you."

he then called over the person working here.

"i would like to buy this bracelet please," he said, pointing to it in the glass container.

the lady wrapped it up, "cash or credit?"

"credit," and with that, he bought it.

hand in hand, we walked out of the shop.

"merry christmas," he said, handing me the bracelet.

i hugged him tightly, knowing i was the luckiest girl on earth to be able to stand next to him.

"thank you, thomas," i whispered.

i looked up at him and smiled, and he smiled back, brushing some of my hair away from my face.

we held hands while shopping for other people.

once we got home, we wrapped up the gifts.

"you know, christmas is in 3 days. we should really go on a holiday trip," thomas said.

"that would be amazing! but where should we go?" I asked.

then, thomas held up 6 plane tickets to malibu.

"we have a beach house in malibu!" he exclaimed.

i squealed and hugged him really tight, "who's coming?"

"well there's me, you, dylan, will, ki hong, and kaya," thomas said, hugging  me back.

how did i get so lucky to have such amazing friends?

--

not the best chapter! (since i have yet to rewrite the next chapter, it may not match with this one!)