•eighteen

L A S T CHAPTER!!!!! LMFAO BYE WEAVE SNATCHED because i have no frickin ideas anymore

--

"Mommy Belle, can you make me some pie?!" Jonathan, my five year old, asked.

"No babe, the doctor already said you have five cavities," I scolded, laying on the sofa.

"Just get him his damn pie you lazy arse," Thomas whined, half asleep on the sofa.

"If you don't make that pie, he's going to scream," Ki Hong groaned, rubbing his temples while watching How to Get Away with Murder.

"I'll get my own pie!" Jonathan huffed, wobbling into the kitchen.

"Kaya, do something. You're the man in this relationship after all," I groaned, snuggling into Thomas.

"I don't recall signing up to have this child!" Kaya screamed, throwing goldfish crackers in the air so Will could catch them with his mouth from the other side of the room.

"Who the bloody hell decided that I should've had a child?" I joked.

Obviously, I dearly loved Jonathan--but man, is he a pain.

"Mommy! I made pie!" Jonathan exclaimed, hobbling into the living room with a plate.

"Honey, that's a--" I started.

"Don't," Thomas stopped me.

"Maybelle if you try to stop him from thinking that's a pie, we're all going down into smithereens," Dylan warned.

"What? It's just a--" I tried to say.

"MAYBELLE! Shut up you damn horse," Will whispered eyes widening from my bright eyed son, holding a plate in both his hands and looking up at me with such adoration and glee.

"He has to know!" I defended.

"Just let him be happy!" Ki Hong exasperatedly called out.

I looked down at my blonde haired boy  that was holding a plate above his head to show me.

"Honey, that's a grape."

Silence. Silence became gasps. Gasps became tears. Tears became sobs.

"No honey! What your mommy is saying is that she really likes your pie. And I do too!" Dylan exclaimed, lying to my 5 year old.

"Thank you, Father Dylan. I'm glad you like it considering we're twins and all," Jonathan smiled with his eyes puffy and red, clasping his hands together and resting them against his face.

"Who the hell is feeding my son lies?!"

--