•fifteen

im such a procrastinator at writing. but honestly i love yall to death and enjoy this FILLER.
--

not edited

time skip to like a few months lmao idk yikes

i slowly caressed dylan's face as he rested on my lap.

poor dylan. he got into an accident on set and hasn't fully recovered nor gone out in public since he was insecure.

he also grew a beard because of his constant time in bed.

dylan was currently sleeping as we watched grey's anatomy.

(im only on season 6, no spoilers)

as his soft snores indicated that he was in full sleep, i lifted his head and placed him on a pillow.

i walked out and greeted all my restless friends on the couch.

"hey love, how is he?" thomas asked, running a hand through his dirtied hair.

"he's been sleeping better, but he won't shave that damn beard," i playfully said, snuggling up next to thomas on the couch.

his warm essence of lavender corrupted my thoughts as i sank into the world of thomas.

"he named the beard sophia, i think," ki hong muttered mostly to himself while shaking his head slightly.

"you guys wanna take him to petsmart again? he usually smiles when he looks at the cats," will suggested.

"that won't work. he won't get out of bed anymore because he thinks he put up a lot of weight," kaya mentioned, rubbing her eyes from the grogginess.

i frowned, "i miss my big brother."

"i know, princess," thomas whispered, grabbing my hand.

then all of a sudden, a loud bang happened as we all perked up from the sudden noise.

"sorry, i was trying to reach the box of lucky charms," dylan's hoarse voice echoed from the kitchen.

--
READ DESCRIPTION! IMPORTANT AS FUCK

i might end this story soon considering i already finished the plot of this story--"brother's best friend that main character falls in love with." like they're all happy (sort of) and they all love each other as a family.

but if you want me to continue, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LEAVE SUGGESTIONS in my pms OR here.

i will literally take anything, i swear!!

if you decide to suggest something, i'll dedicate the chapter to you!

but as for now, this story will be more of a 'no plot' type of story considering the plot is done.

thank you, and goodbye!