•seventeen

is anyone even still reading this story lol

-

part 2 - setting the girl up with dylan

"maybelle! i really don't want to do this!" dylan groaned.

"shut up you wimp. this won't hurt," i said, plucking a few stray hairs on his eyebrow.

"i meant the date! what if she isn't my type? even worse, what if i'm not her type?!" he asked, concern filling his worried eyes.

thomas and i called the woman a few days after the hunting. she was fine with the date and sounded really excited to be romantically involved again.

i sighed at my brother, walking up to face him.

"dylan, she'll absolutely fall in love with you at first sight and before we know it, you'll be making babies. beautiful, beautiful babies," i tried cheering him up, giving him a thumbs up.

"that really wasn't the pep talk that i wanted, but thanks i guess."

i laughed and ruffled out his untamed hair. girls preferred messy hair, but this was just too wild.

"so where am i taking her?" dylan asked, staring at me through the bathroom mirror which was currently in front of us.

"just drive her to this address," i handed him a slip of paper, "tell her it's a surprise. thomas and i will do the rest. oh and by the way, once you get to the location, follow the roses!" i exclaimed, a happy expression drawing across my face.

for once, a genuine smile lit up on dylan's face, "thank you, may--for everything."

"anytime, big bro," i replied.

---

"do you think they got into an accident?" thomas asked, peering through his binoculars.

i sighed, "probably doing a quick ten minute snog break."

thomas smired and stared at me with lust filling his eyes.

"no."

"i didn't even say anything!" thomas whined.

"you have the filthiest mind ever," i rolled my eyes.

"but i'm your filthiest mind ever," thomas said, trying to act all cute like how guys say "but i'm your idiot" until he realized what he said, "wait. never mind. that made no sense."

i muffled back a laughter as i leaned against the tree, "what would i have ever become without meeting you?"

"i'm scared to find out," he mumbled, rubbing circles on the back of my hand while i leaned my head against his shoulder.

---

this chapter was super short and ugly and i'm sorry!! but i really just want this book to be OVER with :(((