01

Farewell,

Farewell,

MY WHOLE LIFE REPRESENTS a ticking time bomb. Yes, you read that right. A ticking time bomb. That in any second, It could just unexpectedly say... "Times up!" But in my story, It went off when I was in his arms. Dying, — as I finally remember the warmth within him. And how his soft touch never fails to make me flutter. Seeing my whole life flashing right in front of my eyes..

I couldn't handle the unbearable pain when I knew. But the worse part is — I chose to let him go when it happened.

unspoken words: stay a little longer

***

f l a s h b a c k o f 1994
— the first five chapters might bore youu since I want to talk about Amoura's life first :") + draco will appear in chapter three ! annd before u guys read, I want you guys to watch the video above so y'all have a possible visualization of their story and what's it mainly about. enjoy you guys mwaa <3

***

THAT TRIUMPHANT PUNCH, it felt good — it lasted longer, yet that was the last memory I had before being expelled in such fine school. I never knew that this day would come. I released everything I had felt. Every pain, every stress and every agitation. I let it all out. They've never seen this side of me. I became rebellious, each and every day of experiencing anxiety from Aurélie Durmont.

Beauxbatons never felt like my second home. I wasn't safe. Wherever I go, the room would always be filled with such spiteful glares and whispers because of the lamest reason you could possibly think of.

My mother forbids me into playing or even joining such rough events or so. I've always wanted to learn how to reach my limitations but the occurrence of my headaches became very frequent. To the point that I'd have the sudden urge to do anything that I haven't done before unintentionally.

"Ms. Lovelace, you are to be expelled today!" Madame Maxime bellowed as I sighed in disbelief. If only they knew how I've been doing these past few years. I felt miserable. I was in my lowest and I only had one friend to go through it all.

"You can't just expel me with having a sufficient amount of knowledge on what really happened, headmistress." I stated the obvious as this may be the last words I could form until I hear her final decision.

As I was trying to read Madame Maxime's expression, she looked awfully disappointed at what I had said. But regardless of what they would say, I didn't feel the need to utter much words.

"We've expected better from you." My mother hissed truthfully as she leaned towards Madame Maxime, tugging her purse near her — pulling my arm out of her office.