29

— the following chapters might use third-person view but it will be on Amoura's point of view. And, I unpublished it since I added more plot to it :") play the song while reading !

Eventually just as things had gotten more tense, time becomes our enemy. If only I had enough time to make things right— then I would still be with you.

 If only I had enough time to make things right— then I would still be with you

Stuck

December 21, 1997

"Master, another letter has been sent to Miss Amoura. Will Holly give the letter to Miss?"

Mr. Lovelace snatches the letter out of her hands as he quickly opens it, revealing who it was from.

Amoura,

It's been weeks since I've written my letter.

I'm now worried about you. But that friend of yours, Elliot — he told me that sending a letter all the way there is quite tricky due to its inclement weather.

So my genius self found a way.

And yes, I won't take that back because I truly am a genius. I'll be sending my letters to your manor and your house elf, Holly — will be the one giving it to you.

Sounds like a plan, right?

When are you coming back? I don't need a definite date. I just want you to come back.

I love you.

Yours, Draco

"Throw it." He orders as Holly's face falters.

"M—master, but—"

"No questions ask, Holly. Just do what I say."

Eventually, she had no choice but to listen to her Master. Holly never had true feelings. But those letters being sent captured her interest.

It made her understand how no one could defy the odds of love. It was a peculiar thing for her.

Of course it is.

But she knew how time was a vital presence in life. It was the enemy from within. Amoura taught her about this peculiar thing.

If only she was able to make a choice, then she would do what they all should have done in the first place.

n o w

There was never a day that Amoura didn't feel fright, or trembled in excruciating pain — gasping desperately for air to breathe, wishing things would go back to the way they were. In every fleeting second, was a thought filling her mind. She never stopped thinking about it.

Draco. Her family. Her friends. The curse.

And Astoria.