09

Cursed

Cursed

POV : SEVERUS SNAPE

I WAS TREMBLING in fear in what I just had witnessed. The Lovelace's were one of my the families I cared for the most. Aside from the Potter's of course. I was asked by the Lovelace's, to protect Amoura from any kind of harm, And to guide her to safety knowing the state of her condition. We've been trying to figure out what curse was casted upon her. But it was indeed inexplainable to figure out.

All seven of them, including the three girls, arrived at my office.

Draco was trying to resist my grip but I made it stronger so he won't be able to let go. I can't see him suffering on dealing with it. I could tell that it was too hard for him to process everything that happened.

They were once lovely children, who didn't knew what was happening around the world.

We didn't know about Amoura's curse until she was in the age of 8. We all thought the curse casted left her. But just to this day, we doubted wrong.

We decided on not letting her know about the presence of her curse since it would for sure, devastate her, which can make the symptoms worse and could happen often.

"Do you know what you just did?" I yelled at the three girls, furiously. "You triggered her to a serious conditon which can lead to fatality" I hissed. All were in shocked, especially Elliot and Draco.

They have always cared for Amoura, and I know it.

draco malfoy

I couldn't comprehend what was happening. It happened so fast. Hearing Professor Snape, yelling furiously was frightening. All I want was to go back and figure out what have happened.

But I had no choice.

Father frightened me with fear when had told me to avoid and ignore Amoura. Amoura be-friending a half blooded witch is the least that I expected. He was in bad terms with Amoura's father for a reason he wished not to mention.

Amoura was the only one who cared for me in the past, aside from my mother.

All I wanted was to have a real friend, but i ruined-, all of it. I let my own father control me.

It's as if I was made to be a clone of my father and to follow his footsteps, which is to be-

I'd rather not say.

Having to rebel against him would be the best mistake I've ever done.

"What could happen to Amoura?" Elliot asked wearily in tears. He cares for her dearly.