14

AUTHORS NOTE
— watch maia mitchell being a badass up there

AUTHORS NOTE ➴— watch maia mitchell being a badass up there

Revelation

DAYS FELT LONGER as I was yearning for a closer interaction with Oliver. We were finally together. I finally had the guts to do such things with him. What Draco had said, was no longer engraved in my mind. I didn't bother about it since I know it wasn't true.

—Hopefully.

I would always end my day with a kiss of Oliver's lips. But today it felt — different. It tasted differently. I broke the kiss and his grin faltered, But I was in a state of disbelief;

"Oliver... did you kiss someone?" I asked him while noticing the subtle smell of ladies perfume on his collar. Fucking collar. I lost it. "Fuck it. Oliver did.you.kiss.someone" I yelled while enunciating each word so he could hear me clearly.

He was speechless. I covered my mouth while tears were starting so it won't be heard. "N-no Oliver tell me you didn't." Shivers went down my spine. I stared at him in incredulity.

"Amoura I-"

"Who was it? Tell me.."

"A-auré-"

Aurélie Durmont. My long time nemesis. And he really had the audacity to cheat on me with her. He knew about her. I was speechless. I didn't know what to say.

"You know what, Oliver! I should have just listen Draco. I can't believe I dated such an ass." I left him stunned.

"Amoura, just please let me explain!" He cried out.

"Oh, there's no need, Wright. I knew. I knew along"

"She gave me a deal. If you fell in love with me then she'd let me have her. But that was before I felt-"

"Fuck you, Oliver. Is that all this was? A fucking game? Well, fuck you."

I ran faster then I ever could and took off to the nearest bathroom.

TRIGGER WARNING : SELF HARM

I couldn't take it anymore.

I was having a panic attack. Thankfully, the girl's bathroom was empty. I locked myself inside a cubicle and I couldn't stop the tears from forming. I was used. He cheated on me. I was all a game.

I started clawing my nails on my skin. White marks started to form and as I did it over and over again, I couldn't stop. I felt blood trickle down. I let all my anger and pressure out. I had scratches all over me.

The pain I felt from the flesh of my skin was worst than the one that resided in my heart. But I couldn't care less about it. I was releasing all my agitation.