04

Just a bottle of Firewhiskey

I RUMMAGED THROUGH my trunk, as I searched for my quill and parchment.

Dearest Mother and Father,

I just want to tell you that I got sorted into Slytherin. I'am very happy and beyond words. I miss you guys too much and I can't wait to be there for the holidays! I love you!

Love, Amoura

I gave my letter to Cecilia as she head off and flew to my manor. "Are you ready?" Madelyn asked while fixing the pillows on top of her freshly-made bed.

"Of course!" I replied back giddily.

I wore my rose gold satin pajamas's with my comfortable slip-ons and tied my hair into a messy bun while showing some of my bangs. Madelyn wore beige pajamas with a black outline and also wore comfortable slip-ons.

I sprayed my lavender scented perfume around me let the scent lingered around Madelyn as-well.

We headed off to see Elliot at the Boy's Dormitory. We knocked at their dorm and a tall, dark skinned boy with high cheekbones and long, slanting eyes, named Blaise Zabini answered the door.

"Where's Elliot?" Madelyn questioned while her eyes were narrowing every corner of what she could see. Blaise opened the door fully so we could see Elliot. We caught a glimpse of him talking with two other boys on his bed and It was quite a relief he isn't talking to Malfoy.

author's note: Elliot Locket is dorm mates with Blaise Zabini and Draco Malfoy.

We saw him talking to Theodore Nott and Adrian Pucey. Probably about Quidditch. If you all didn't know he is an excellent beater for Slytherin.

Elliot walked towards us and waved goodbye to the two. We went down the staircase and sat at the couch nearest to the fireplace. We admired the crackling sound of the fire and I find it quite relaxing.

Students in our year were now forming a circle at the center of our common room. We decided to join in and sat together while Elliot sat with Thedore and Adrian. After minutes of people arriving. It was time for a little fun.

"I'am flattered that some of you guys were able to show up! Cheers to a great first day" Blaise Zabini announced while opening a bottle of firewhiskey.

"Let the games begin!" Crabbe declared and we all chuckled saying "Ooohh". Everyone had their legs crisscrossed while Goyle and Malfoy was casting a silencing spell called Muffliato.

"Truth or dare are you guys up?" Pansy asked.

Everyone nodded their heads and eventually, I did the same. "Since you called it, Pansy, you're up first." Adrian snickered as pansy gave him a nasty glare.

"Truth or Dare?" Blaise asked.

"Truth."

"Who was you first crush when you came here?" Blaise asked her and everyone started whispering. Madelyn looked at me and said "I bet she still likes the same person!" I laughed and so did she.

"Oh c'mon you all know this!" Pansy groaned.

"Well yeah, except our new girl!" Theodore says as everyone's faced me. Astoria smiled at me while Draco was rolling his silvery grey eyes. As usual.

"fine!" Pansy whined. "It was M-" She fumbled with her words and took a deep breath, trying to regain her confidence back. "Malfoy." She whispered softly. and It was indeed jaw-dropping. I don't know what they see in Malfoy.

I turned to my side, "I can't believe people actually liked him, what a rude twat." I told Madelyn. "Well.. I mean I liked him since he was indeed attractive but yeah! well that too..." Madelyn replied. I furrowed my eyebrows and crossed my arms.

As the night progresses, the atmosphere around was filled with people who are either drunk or sober. Onthe other side of the table, I noticed Draco with Crabbe and Goyle drinking shots as if it there wouldn't be classes tomorrow. Astoria came to talk to Milicent and Pansy, her bestfriends

After countless of rebellious yet wild dares, Blaise Zabini called me. "Hey new girl!" I looked up to him. "Truth or dare?" I bit my lip and I was thinking about what can happen. "Truth." I replied with a soft tone.

"Do you hate someone in this circle?" He asked and everyone looked at me while I was biting my lower lip. "Yes, I actually do." I replied with confidence.

Madelyn was surprised and Elliot just chuckled since he already know who it was. "Wow! In your first day? Damn." Blaise says as I smirked.

And it seems like, Draco here can't control his sudden temper. As he was about to approach me, Astoria stopped him. It was nice knowing he has a soft spot for her. She calmed him down.

Oh what a lovely couple!

***

Blaise gave me a glass of firewhiskey and I quite enjoyed its strong-lasting taste. Elliot left his friends and sat beside us."Did you have fun today, Amoura?" He asked.

"Honestly I think I did." I exclaimed truthfully.

***

After two bottles of Firewhiskey. Madelyn left to say goodbye and I insisted on not leaving. "Are you sure your okay here, Amoura?" She asked me worriedly. "Yes!" I told her while giving her a reassuring look. While, Elliot left aswell to play wizarding chess with Theodore.

People started leaving including Astoria, Milicent, Thedore, and a lot more. I soon realized that I had gotten really dizzy since I do get drunk easily. But what scared me most is I often get loose and wild especially when I'm drunk.

The world is spinning. Haha.

narrator's pov

Amoura passed out and all three people with her started to notice. "I'm not carrying her... Yup! Theres no way" Pansy quickly stated as soon as she noticed Amoura passed out and swiftly rushed back to the Girl's Dormitory.

Blaise and Malfoy looked at each other and Blaise whispered "I know that you're the person she hates." Malfoy scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"I'll carry her to her dorms." Blaise told Draco but he insisted "No let me, you surely will drop her, You had 6 glasses of firewhiskey."

Blaise sighed and nodded.

Draco looked at Amoura in disgust since he really hated her as soon as he found out she befriended a half- blood. He soon carried her in bridal style and he looked down to her face. "Too bad your beautiful but annoying as fuck." He muttered in his breath and chuckled while bringing Amoura to the Girl's Dormitory.

He knocked at their door, hoping someone would answer. Madelyn got up from her bed, groggily while yawning and answered the door. "Get your friend." Draco ordered and Madelyn was surprised but disappointed of herself since she was carried up by someone she least expected.

Madelyn placed her friend on her bed and covered her up with blankets. It was an awful cold night.