02

Malfoy

Malfoy

ITS BEEN TWO months since the day I was expelled. It's embarrassing how I say it, but that's reality. And in those months, I've changed a lot. I truly was admiring on how I was able to wear my tight skirts, complimenting the curves that had formed just in those two months.

As I descend from the staircase, my eyes narrowed down to a specific yet familiar letter, held by my mother. Only to recognize that it was from Minerva McGonagall. I was trembling with nervous and mixed emotions as I slowly opened the piece of parchment.

Thankfully, I was accepted. I leaped for joy as I received the wonderful news. We celebrated at our manor with Madelyn & Elliot's family.

It was indeed a great evening. We ate our favorite sweets and talked about the latest gossips and news.

It was flattering how some boys at Hogwarts knows about my family and I. But I what fears me the most is what if they only liked me because they are after my wealth and legacy.

All my 'what if's?' are questioning me lately.

"Amoura, do you know Draco Malfoy?" Madelyn asked out of curiosity. I choked while drinking my prune juice.

Why are they bringing up the past? Well, Madelyn doesn't know about that so I shouldn't tell her anything.

"I believe so... yes... but I have not talked to him for a while now. We stopped talking when we reached first year." I replied. I admit that Draco and I's friendship before was priceless indeed. But when I met Madelyn & Elliot, he started to hate me.

Well, do you know what's the reason? Because I was friends with a half-blooded witch, which is Madelyn. Her dad is a muggle but I don't bother at all. I decided it would be best to not communicate with Draco.

Since my mother doesn't have such a good impression on Lucius, and how Draco's attitude towards people is just stating the fact that he literally is a clone of his own father, I had to avoid them. But above all of that, Aunt Narcissa is one of our closest family friend.

We used to attend tea parties and I miss doing that with her, especially whenever my mother doesn't seem to have the time to spend time with me. It's just too upsetting when I remembered that.

"Well Amoura, for starters, he is such a vile and rude being and a bloody player." Madelyn says as I gasped. Not because of surprised, but because of knowing that he hasn't change.

Girls in our age is always so fond with him because of his so-called charm. Yet, I haven't found the reason why they found him charming honestly.

"Madelyn almost fell in love with him. Good thing it had stopped just as quickly." Elliot chimed in and Madelyn gave him a flaring glare while crossing her arms.