28

November. 21, 1996

Dear, Amoura

I heard about what happened. I hope you adore Switzerland. I felt rather down when you weren't able to say goodbye. It was all a rush. All of a sudden. But It seems like there's a reason behind that. I hope.

I love you.

Yours, Draco

December. 14, 1996

Amoura,

It's been weeks since I've written my letter.

I'm now worried about you. But that friend of yours, Elliot — he told me that sending a letter all the way there is quite tricky due to its inclement weather.

So my genius self found a way.

And yes, I won't take that back because I truly am a genius. I'll be sending my letters to your manor and your house elf, Holly — will be the one giving it to you.

Sounds like a plan, right?

When are you coming back? I don't need a definite date. I just want you to come back.

I love you.

Yours, Draco

December. 25, 1996

Dear Amoura,

It's the happiest day of the year yet I haven't received a single letter from you. Merry Christmas! But I would love to hear it from you. It isn't hard to to write down some letters. Are you okay?

I love you.

Yours, Draco

January. 1, 1997

Dearest Claire,

I know you hate me calling you that. I just want to ask if you're ignoring me somehow. I don't feel like myself when I'm without you. Happy new year!

I love you.

Yours, Draco

February. 14, 1997

Love,

Happy Birthday! I've been sending letters to your manor like what I've mentioned that I reckon you wouldn't see. And it seems like your mother is there.

Where are you.. really?

Nonetheless, I hope you wherever you are treats you well on your special day. If anyone ever lays their finger on you, I will not hesitate to beat the shit out of them.

I love you.

Yours, Draco

February. 23, 1997

Amoura Claire Delacourt Lovelace,

Come back.

Please.

I need you.

Yours, Draco