Part Seventeen: The Win

Jamie's POV:
J: Katie?

She looks up and smiles.

Katie(K): Hey Babe.

I dodge her hug and look at her as if she's crazy.

J: what are you doing here?

K: I'm here to support you silly.

J: we broke up.

K: oh Jamie. You joke around too much.

J: are you ok? What are you not understanding about we broke up? Like we are done. No more.

K: how can you say that?

I look up and all the wives and girlfriends are looking at me.

I look back down at Katie.

J: you. Cheated on me. You chose that. Now you don't get get the option of coming back.

K: but-

J: I don't want you back. So leave.

Kate(Tyler Seguin's gf): come on Jamie she just flew in. Don't be rude to her.

I look at Kate as if she is stupid. Like I knew she wasn't the smartest and I never really liked her but man. What is wrong with her.

J: you can stay if you want but stay away from me and my friends.

K: but can I stay with the girls?

J: sure I don't care.

I walk to the back where the coach is and talk to him about tonight plays. I can't be bothered with this right now. I need to win this game. We have to win the Stanley cup.

—————————————————
Lucy's POV:

We got to my place and all of us got food from a restaurant not too far away and we all hung out until about 7.

Jenn wanted to get to the rink early to say good luck to the boys and get a jersey since we didn't have time to go back to Heathers house.

When we got to the rink Heather and my Dad were talking to Jamie.

Jenn: Hey guys.

J: hey you guys made it!

He brings us all into a hug.

Jenn: yeah we wanted to come early to wish you guys luck and to grad a Jersey or something. 

J: wow Lucy wearing green?

L: Hahaha Jam Jam.

J: I regret being friends with you.

L: well that sucks because you're stuck with me.

Everyone laughs and Jamie and Jordie have to go. We wish them luck and go to one of the stands that are selling Stars stuff.

Jenn and I look through some of the stuff and I just decided on a grey Stars beanie and and the guys and Jenn all get Jamie's jersey.

We go to our seats and everyone get a drink. I can't help but feel as if the girls not too far from us are looking at Jenn and I so I turn to Chris.

L: are those girls looking at us?

Chris doesn't even look.

Chris: yes but they seem crazy so I don't want to look back.

I laugh and turn to Jenn.

L: do you know those girls?

Referring to the ones looking and pointing at us.

This was different they didn't seem like fans. They seemed upset.