Well...That's One Way How To Revange

Since Nick told Michael that Sam says his name is her sleep, Sam obviously got mad. Sam run to the room that she and Jackie talked in just a minute ago. Sam locked the door and slid down the door while crying. Nick was still laughing but everyone else were staring at him with hatered in their eyes. Michael came over to that room where Sam was and knocked at the door.

 ''Hey Sam?'' Michael knocked at the door and tried to open them.

 ''Go away Applehead!!!'' Sam was too embarrassed to talk to Michael.

Karen, Bob, Joe and Katherine heard Mickael knocking at the door so they stopped talking and looked out of the kitchen to see what was going on.

 ''What happened? I herd you were calling for Sam...where is she?'' Karen asked Michael.

 ''Nick told everyone that Sam...did something emarrassing, so she run inside the room and locked herself in.'' Michael explained.

 ''For God's sake, Nick! Did I not tel you not to embarrass your little sister again? You're going home!'' Karen got angry at Nick.

 ''But moooom~ It was funny! How would I have known that she will get upset?'' Nick tried to me sorry about what he did but it wasn not believable.

 ''If you told what I think you did, you'll regret it!'' Karen said and went back to the kitchen but before she did, she whispered something to Michael which made him giggle.

Sam still would not come out or open the door even after almost 20 minutes. Jackie, Michael, Randy, Tito tried to talk to Sam but it didn't work. Then 3T(TJ, Taj, Taryll) stood up and went to the door. They pushed everyone away from the door so they all can talk in private.

 ''Hey Sam! It's us...3T. Can we come in?'' Taryll asked Sam and for a surprise she opened the for them and closed it as soon as they came in.

 ''Sam! Why did you run off?'' Taj was concerned about Sam.

 ''How could I have not run away? This is the most embarrassing moment of my life.'' Sam put her hear on her knees.

 ''No~ It was not that bad actually! I think it's cute!'' TJ smiled.

 ''How is that cute???'' Sam raised her messed up face that she ruined by crying and smudging her make up.

 ''I don't know...at least you show that you think about the people that you love?'' Taj did a nervous smile.

 ''Yeah, by talking about them at night? MOANING THEIR NAME IN SLEEP?????'' Sam got so embarrassed to even look in the guy's face.

 ''Well...you show love differently?'' TJ tried to comfort Sam.

 ''Yeah! I had a crush on you but I didn't moan you name...'' Sam just then realized what she siad, ''Uhhh...don't tell Michael that I have a crush on him! PLEASEEEEE!!!'' Sam begged.

 ''Why ''had'' a crush on me? Have I changed so much that you don't like me anymore? I'm heartboken now!'' TJ jokingly pouted and turned around.

 ''Yeah..had becaose now you have a girlfriend...but that is not the point. Please don't tell Michael!'' Sam blushed and changed the topic bact to Michael.

 ''Of course we won't!'' Taryll smiled and patted Sam's knee.

 ''I will never be able look into Michael's face anymore! He will think that I'm a creep. Or even worse...he will think that I'm a MJperv!!!!'' Sam started to cry again.

 ''Don't say that! Of course he won't think of you as a MJperv! As a fact, he actually giggled and blushed a little.'' Taj comforted Sam.

 ''Did he?'' Sam asked with her face in her knees.

 ''Yes! Why would I lie about that?'' Taj patted Sam' knee too.

 ''Well...now I can't go back outside while I look like a squid!'' Sam is still upset.

TJ opened the door and walked outside. He went over to Brandi and told her to come over to the room they are in. Michael and Jackie were about to ask TJ something about Sam but he was too busy.

 ''What happened to your face, hon? hehahaha'' Brandi giggled and held Sam's face.

 ''Embarrassment...'' Sam did a fake smile.

 ''I think I can fix this!'' Brandi smiled at Sam with a cheeky.

Luckly the room that they att were in was Brandi's room, so she had everything that she needed to clean up Sam. Brandi took off all of the smudged make up and appied new look on Sam.

The new look:

 ''Wow! I love it! Thanks, Brandi!'' Sam said and hugged Brandi

 ''I'm glad you like it!'' Brandi smiled.

 ''Now let's get you out of this room finally!'' Taj was reaching for the door handel but Sam smacked his hand off of it.

 ''I- I'm not ready to go yet!'' Sam was scared.

 ''Yes you are!'' TJ pushed Sam out of Brandi's room.

Sam got pushed out of the room and now was right in front of Michael which made her almost have another breakdown. She kept staring at the ground without saying a word because Sam was still embarrassed. Since noone was talking becaose they waited for Sam to say something, Nick stepped forward.

 ''Hey Sam, I'm so-'' Nick was cut off by Sam.

Sam had punched Nick right in the face. Everyone was shocked to see that side of Sam. Sam realized that she just beat up her brother right in front of the whole Jackson family. From even bigger embarrassment, Sam run outside of the house. This was far off of what Sam had Imagined today to be like.

Michael run after Sam. He saw that saw was running past her house so he got worried about where she was going. Sam was getting closer and closer to the road.

To be continued...