Sam Got Drunk Again

Sam thought if she needs to ring the bell or just go in since they say "just come in" whenever she visits. Sam decided to just go in.

"Hey...did I came at the wrong time?" Sam asked standing by the doors.
"Of course not! Come in!" Taryll welcomed Sam in.
"Hey Saaam!" Tatiana run over to her with opened arms.
"Hi Tatiana!" Sam hugged her.
"Come talk with us!" Tatiana pointed to the kitchen.
"Umm..fine!" Sam agreed.
"Why the hell did you just walk in without ringing the bell?" Eddie asked.
"Uuuuh I..." Sam was trying to make up an excuse.
"I'm just joking! So...are you a girlfriend of any of them?" Eddie smirked.
"No, no! We're just friends!" Sam said with a straight face.
"Is everything alright?" Eddie asked.
"Yeah, I'm fine!" Sam did a fake smile.
"Doesn't look like it..." Taryll said quietly.
"You're right, I'm totally not!" Sam said looking down.
"What happened?" Eddie asked.
"It's just that the guys vent on a tour and they will be away for couple of years." Sam sighed.
"Did they said that you will go with them?" Taryll asked.
"They did but this is a longer tour. The other one was supposed to be for a week." Sam looked at Taryll.
"Oh, poor baby!" Tatiana patted Sam's head, "When are they visiting?" she asked.
"Michael said that they will be here at Christmas." Sam shrugged.
"Oh! So you will meet them pretty soon!" Eddie smiled.
"No, because the past two days have been going really slow." Sam sighed.
"Aaaw! Do you want to eat something?" Eddie offered Sam some chips.
"No, thanks! I'm not hungry, nor I can sleep." Sam smiled.
"Understandable! Also...why did you come here so late?" Eddie asked.
"I just wanted to talk." Sam shrugged, "Where's TJ and Taj?" Sam looked at Taryll.
"Taj will be home from work soon and TJ is drunk as hell." Taryll laughed, "Oh! Here he comes!" Taryll points at the stairs.
"Oh hi Sam! Why are you here?" TJ asks barely standing on his feet.
"I just wanted to talk to you...and drink." Sam looks away.
"Oh! You alcoholic!" TJ laughed.
"Look at yourself!" Sam laughed.
"I'm sober!" TJ tried to stand up straight.
"Yeah! 100%." Sam laughed.
"Okay fine! What do you want?" TJ asked resting himself on Sam's shoulder.
"Since you're really drunk and probably won't understand what I would say to you, so I want to drink because you're the only one who gives me alcohol." Sam looked down.
"Young lady, it was only one time!" TJ said as he almost falls down.
"Yes, but I was desperate, just like now!" Sam started to get emotional.
"Oh, Sam! They will return soon!" TJ back-hugged Sam which made her to blush, "Taryll, give her a glass and a whiskey bottle!" TJ was still hugging Sam so he doesn't fall.

Sam drunk a few glasses of whiskey and TJ was knocked out on the couch in the living room. Tatiana and Eddie drove away and Taj got home.

"Sam?" Taj asks.
"Yes, what's up?" Sam was already drunk.
"Are you drinking again?" Taj crossed his arms.
"Yes....you want some?" Sam held out the glass.
"No, thanks! Your parents are looking for you." Taj said.
"So someone does care about my depressed ass!" Sam sighed.
"Weee aaaall doooo~" TJ screamed from the living room.
"Why ae you depressed?" Taj dropped his keys and took of his jacket.
"Because your dad and uncles are away." Sam started to cry.
"Aaw! Sam, don't cry! They will be back soon." Taj came over and hugged Sam.
"Who made Sam cry? I will fucking kill you!" TJ screamed.
"Shut up, TJ! You're drunk!" Taj screamed at him.
"So am I!" Sam hit the glass against the counter.
"I can see that. I'll text your mom that you're starting here again." Taj pulled out his phone.
"Yo, Taryll! Are there any of Michael's shirts left here?" Sam asked Taryll barely being able to open eyes.
"I think there are some." Taryll shrugged.
"Great! I'll need one!" Sam said and fall asleep.

Taj took her to his room and put her in bed. He covered her with a blanket.

"Michael...." Sam grabbed Taj's hand.

Taj decided to take one extra pillow and put one of Michael's shirts over it. He put the pillow between her arms. Sam hugged it and Taj saw one tear drop roll down her face.

The next morning Sam woke up with a huge headache. She walked downstairs to get a cup of water and saw TJ in the kitchen too. But Sam saw Michael's face on him. She shook her head and it disappeared.

"Happy birthday Sam!" TJ said smiling.
"Yeah yeah, thanks!" Sam thank him.
"Having a great time?" TJ laughed.
"..." Sam didn't say anything and just gave a death stare.
"Anyway, how are you feeling?" TJ asked.
"How can I feel? I'm depressed." Sam said and drunk water.
"Is it that bad?" TJ is worried.
"Mhm!" Sam answered shortly.
"Does Michael know you're like this." TJ asked looking Sam up and down.
"No! He only knows that I haven't ate anything for two days." Sam shrugged.
"OK, that's not good! You can't starve yourself just because they aren't home!" TJ stood up and walked over to Sam.
"I know but I can't do anything about it. I would eat but whenever I see food, I get sick." Sam said looking down.
"Then ask Michael to take you on Tour with them..." TJ suggested.
"What? No! My parents won't allow me to go out of the house for more than few hours. They would go crazy." Sam sighed.
"Just tell them how depressed you are and that it's the only way you can be happy again and eat, sleep." TJ patted Sam's head.
"They won't understand!" Sam said with a deep breath.
  "Want me to talk with them?" TJ asked.
"No... I'll just deal with it." Sam shrugged and looked at TJ with teary eyes.
"OK! But of you want I can buy you a house next to mine, so you can just come over whenever you want. And I know that everything reminds you of them since you like at Katherine's and Joe's house." TJ asked Sam.
"No, no! You don't have to spend money on me. I'll get a job and buy a house myself." Sam smiled.
"I'll buy it. It will be a birthday present from me!" TJ smiled and Sam hugged him while crying.
"Thank you TJ!" Sam thanked him.
"No problem!" TJ smiled, "Now go pack your things so you can move in." TJ said as he pulled out a key from his pocket.
"What? You already bought it?" Sam smiled in surprise.
"Maybe...and maybe it already had furniture, all of Jackson family's albums and posters." TJ said as he handed over the key.
"Eeeeeeeeek Thank you Pinhead!" Sam screamed and she hugged TJ and have him a kiss on a cheek.

TJ walked Sam to the Jackson's house and her old house so she can pack up everything she needs for the new house.

To be continued...