📌seven

Hold on.
Don't forget to vote

It's been almost two weeks Jennie has been locked up in the white room, not allowed to go out at all.  Jennie spent her days staring out of the second floor window at Taeyong's yard. 

Jennie was already feeling so sick and frustrated at being bored.  After insisting on her will that night, Taeyong never visited Jennie again.  Maybe he's having a good time with his new girlfriend.  Jennie sneered, trying to ignore the feeling that has been pinching in her chest.  But if that's the case, why didn't Taeyong let her go? Was it because that guy knew that Jennie was going to kill him, so he kept Jennie here because he thought she was a dangerous threat?  Then why didn't Taeyong kill her at once? 

For some time glued to the window, Jennie realized that there was something out of the ordinary.  Several cars were seen passing in and out of Taeyong's house, which was usually deserted.  Everyday, the view that Jennie gets is the sight of Taeyong's bodyguards and several servants passing by in the front yard of the house.  This time Jennie saw a flower car and a catering car.  Is Taeyong going to have a party?  If so, maybe Jennie's chance to escape might come back. 

Being lost in her daydreams, suddenly the door to the white room opened.  Jennie didn't even turn her head a little.  Because whoever came into this room was always only Yuta delivering food, and the maids who cleaned the room and brought a change of clothes for her, of course under Yuta's supervision. 

Jennie never interacted with Yuta again after the whole incident, and it seems like the guy didn't intend to talk to her either.  After all, Jennie's guilt was too big.  Because it was Yuta who was beaten by Taeyong, the marks of the beating are still there from the bruises on Yuta's face and his broken nose. 

Every time she saw Yuta, Jennie was ambushed by an incredible feeling of horror and guilt.  Taeyong threatens to kill anyone off guard and let Jennie escape.  Is it worth sacrificing one life to escape?  Jennie doesn't know Yuta, but if she gets freedom at the expense of other people's lives, it still doesn't feel right to her.

"Jennie" That's Taeyong's voice.  Jennie jumped in shock.  She turned her head, and Taeyong was the one who stood in the middle of the room, the man seemed to be silent, watching Jennie who was daydreaming while looking at Jennie who was staring out the window.  Jennie automatically clenched her fists, her impulsive reaction when she realized Taeyong's powerful aura filled the room. 

Taeyong glanced at Jennie's clenched fists, and a sinister smile appeared on his lips.  The man turned his head back and Jennie just realized there was someone else behind Taeyong, a bea woman and a little graceful, "This is rosé ," Taeyong muttered calmly, "she will prepare you for tonight".  After saying that, Taeyong stepped back, turned around and left the room.  Prepare it for what?

~*~

"You are actually very beautiful Miss, it's just that you are not good at dressing up," rosé muttered in her graceful voice, polishing Jennie's face, who still closed her eyes in front of the mirror.  While Jennie still closed her eyes, silent because rosé was dressed up .... If Taeyong told her to be dressed up, then she would definitely be allowed to go down to the party Taeyong was holding.  That meant there was an opportunity for her to escape from this house.