📌six

Taeyong came out of the bathroom still angry.  His hair was soaking wet.  And all of her wet clothes sat on the floor.  A movement in the corner of the room made him turn his head.  Yuta stood there, the marks of Taeyong's beatings was visible on his face but the man seemed to have been treated.
  "How is she?" Taeyong asked coldly.
"The doctor is working on her. What about you mr taeyong. Are you okay? Jumping off the second floor like that just to save the girl". Taeyong glanced at Yuta with a sharp gaze, then grabbed a towel.  to scrub her wet hair.

  "I was going to kill her." "Then why did you save her?"  Taeyong turned around and looked at Yuta with burning eyes. 
"Because I decided it's not time for her to die yet." Taeyong's brown eyes sparkled in the dark.

"And you .... Why did you let her escape on purpose?"  Yuta looked at Taeyong.
there was a glimpse of surprise in his eyes even though a moment later he immediately put on a blank. face.
"I accidentally let her escape"
"You think I'm stupid ?"  Taeyong's voice sharpened, as sharp as his gaze.
"You are my most experienced bodyguard, you can't be tricked by that girl, unless you really let yourself be tricked "Yuta swallowed.

"I want to free her, I
was afraid she will bring trouble for us".
Taeyong threw his towel angrily on the sofa.
"In the past two days you have made decision without my permission,twice.
Listen carefully Yuta!"  Taeyong's voice was deep and threatening.

"If you ever do something my permission, you
Won't just get a punch. I will finish you off as fast as I can." The threatening voice still echoed in the darkness, like a devil's promise calling for life. 

~*~

When Jennie woke up, the first thing she felt was the tightness in her chest.  She writhed in panic, trying to breathe hard, in an attempt to get as much oxygen as possible. 
"Calm down and you can breathe normally." Taeyong's voice brought Jennie back to her consciousness.  She turned her head warily and found Taeyong sitting on the edge of her bed.  Jennie moved as far away from Taeyong as possible and this act brought a glimmer of amusement in Taeyong's eyes.

  "Are you afraid of me after the incident?" an amused tone was disguised in Taeyong's voice.  Insolent, Jennie thought to herself.  She was fighting for her life, and this man was sitting here laughing at her. But, was it really Taeyong who jumped into the pool at that time and saved her?  Why?  Wasn't it clear that Taeyong had decided to kill her?  Why did he change his mind?

"Yes, I did save you," Taeyong muttered as if he could read Jennie's mind, "But it wasn't for you, it was for my satisfaction."  Jennie looked at Taeyong furiously, "What do you mean?"  The man calmly took off his tie slowly but threatening until Jennie unconsciously shuddered and shifted away.  "I don't like fucking dead corpses." The smile on Taeyong's lips was cruel, "You are more enjoyable when you are alive."  When Jennie realized Taeyong's point, it was too late.  The man gripped both of her arms with one hand.  Jennie's strength was incomparable to the strength of Taeyong's hefty body above her.  Easily the man tied her wrists with his tie, then tied them to the head of the bed.

"You .... What do you want ?" Jennie started to panic when Taeyong stood up and unbuttoned his shirt. Taeyong's smile looked full of satisfaction seeing Jennie's helpless condition.

The man opened all the buttons on his shirt so that his chest and stomach were exposed. Jennie was stunned for a moment to see that white skin that was sparkling like satin, but then she realized that she was in a precarious condition. Jennie frantically started struggling and kicking, moving as much as possible to escape. But it was useless, Taeyong's ties to her hands were very strong. Jennie was completely helpless.