📌ten

Vote and comment

Taeyong took Jennie's hand formally when entering the restaurant.  The head of the restaurant himself greeted them and led them both to the table that had been prepared.  Taeyong looked familiar with the head of the restaurant, and Jennie saw the head of the restaurant, a French man with a thick French accent. 

Taeyong casually spoke fluent French and smiled in response to the words of the head of the restaurant.  From the information Jennie received, Taeyong's father is Korean and his mother is of French descent. 

Maybe this is why Taeyong is fluent in French, even though it's none of her business.  Jennie quickly took her mind off Taeyong. 

When the head of the restaurant left, Taeyong pulled up a chair for Jennie and sat in front of Jennie.  "This restaurant belongs to my mother," Taeyong stared at the head of the restaurant.

"Francoise has been my mother's assistant for a long time, she loves this restaurant like she loves her life." Jennie stared at Taeyong in silence. 

Taeyong's parents were dead, that's all she knew, but for some reason, the information about Taeyong's parents was kept tightly, far away so that no one can dig it up. 

A waiter came and Taeyong ordered again in fluent French.  When the appetizer arrived, Jennie was amazed by the appearance, Taeyong explained that the food was L'imperial de saumon marine which turned out to be smoked salmon filet. 

Accompanied by Creme, citrus citrus slices, and Roti Baggue.  The presentation was so beautiful, like a stretch of desert on a plate complete with an exotic atmosphere. 

Jennie took a bite for the first time and sighed, feeling the crème melt in her mouth and creating a flavourful mix of sweetness and delicacy. 

She didn't realize that Taeyong was staring at her expression with a hungry look. 

Taeyong was in an unbelievably bad mood, his indescribable lust frustrated him immensely.  He desperately wanted to explode ... inside Jennie. 

Taeyong ordered Chardonnay wine as their dining companion, hoping that tonight Jennie was a little drunk and loosened her guard.  But the thought of making love to Jennie while she was drunk didn't please him at all. 

He wanted her to volunteer, wrapping her thighs around his body when their bodies came together. 

That time will come in the end, if Taeyong will be patient and beat this tough woman slowly. 

The main course came, which was Parmentier de canard et son bouquet de verdure, a duck meat dish grilled to light brown and greasy with crushed soft potatoes and served with a bowl of salad. 

It tastes amazingly delicious with a combination of unusual and distinctive spices, making Jennie fascinated with the flavors of this typical French cuisine.  No wonder this restaurant was awarded five stars. 

"You like it?"  in the dim light, Taeyong looked softer.  The cruel line on her lips seemed to be fading and it made her appear even more relaxed. 

Jennie wanted to argue, but didn't want to spoil this beautiful atmosphere.  Locked in for weeks in that damned room and now Taeyong is kind enough to take her out - albeit with a tight guard.