IT'S A GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACY

The following morning had been peaceful and cool, the fall breeze keeping his apartment a bit chilly, but Halo didn't seem to mind the low temperatures, and had trailed on the boy's heels as he got ready for school. He was shrugging on his backpack when a (perhaps dumb) idea popped in his mind. He smiled at Halo, who was hugging him goodbye (it was something Bad had started doing about a week ago, and he didn't have the heart to refuse it) and gently pushed him off.

"Do you wanna come with me today?" He offered standing in front of the doorway.

Bad perked up and blinked his pale eyes, "Am. . . am I allowed to?"

"I don't see why not?" Skeppy shrugged trying not to laugh, "I mean you're an adult, the worst that can happen is them telling you to go home, but my history teacher doesn't give a shit, and neither does my maths teacher. I dunno about my construction engineering class though."

Bad smacked him lightly on the arm, "Language muffin! But. . .maybe just this once, I can see what college is like!"

Skeppy nodded, and Bad grinned beaming wide as he shifted to his human form. His blond hair was brushed and fell in long bangs around his green eyes now framed with his glasses. He was still wearing the dark cloak that hung loosely on the demon's small frame. The red stripes matched his red rimmed glasses as well. Skeppy felt warmth rushing to his face as he realized he was staring, and quickly cleared his throat, before gesturing for Halo to follow him.

The pair walked the short path to his college mostly in silence, Halo was constantly looking around, and would excitedly tug on Skeppy's sleeve every time they walked past a person walking their dog, which was only three, but it was still sweet. He smiled warmly as the two of them approached campus, and the other was just looking around. They had decided that the excuse for Halo being here was being a transfer student, and was needing help getting to know the campus before starting his courses. It was lame sure, but hopefully if anyone asked it would work well enough.

Just as the human had predicted, his history teacher didn't ask any questions of the new student, instead giving almost all of class time to work on their projects since they were due in a week. When he plopped down into his seat with Eret on his left, and Halo on his right, Eret instantly perked up, and looked between the human and the demon. They reached up, almost as if they were going to pull their sunglasses off, but stopped before whispering softly.

"Halo?!" Eret leaned over, and like a startled hamster he turned to look back at Eret.

" Wh- How - " Halo paused before his face broke into his sweet fanged grin, "Wait, it's you Eret!"

The two of them hit it off like old friends within a matter of minutes, which they probably were old friends. Most of their project was done, so Skeppy didn't mind the more lax work period, and found himself eavesdropping on their conversation during which the two had swapped seats. So now Halo was between Eret and him instead, and he watched as the blond excitedly talked, gesturing with his hands. He turned his attention away from his phone briefly to listen to them, but frowned. Neither one of them were speaking English, both excitedly talking in a language that was so foreign he was certain he had never heard it before.

"ᔑリ↸ リ𝙹∴ ᑑ⚍ᔑᓵꖌ╎ℸ ̣ ||, ||𝙹⚍∷ ᔑ!¡!¡∷ᒷリℸ ̣ ╎ᓵᒷ? ||ᒷᔑ⍑ ⍑ᒷ'ᓭ 𝙹リ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ⊣⚍ᔑ∷↸ リ𝙹∴!" Halo gestured with his hands as he spoke, and Eret had a soft smile on his face listening.

"╎'ᒲ !¡∷𝙹⚍↸ 𝙹⎓ ⍑╎ᒲ, ⍑ᒷ ∴ᔑᓭ ᔑ ⊣𝙹𝙹↸ ꖌ╎↸. ╎ ʖᒷℸ ̣ ⎓⚍リ↸|| ∴𝙹⚍ꖎ↸ ʖᒷ ⍑ᔑ!¡!¡|| ℸ ̣ 𝙹." Eret nodded. "⍑ᒷ'ᓭ ᓭℸ ̣ ╎ꖎꖎ ⍑ᒷ∷ᒷ 𝙹リ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ᓭ⚍∷⎓ᔑᓵᒷ ʖ|| ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ∴ᔑ||, ⍑ᒷ ᔑℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ ᒷリ↸ᓭ ℸ ̣ ⍑╎ᓭ ᓵ𝙹ꖎꖎᒷ⊣ᒷ."