Apartment

Skeppys was sitting on his couch, as he was starting to at least try and explain the modern world to the demon sitting next to him. Perhaps it was his adrenaline, and excitement of actually finding something supernatural. Things that really were on the bizarre and unusual, things that defied human explanation. Or perhaps it was the relief that he hadn't simply been a gullible idiot for years throughout high school, adamantly insisting that things like spirits and magic, real magic existed. Sure the zombies and skeletons that burned with the sun rise, and creepers were bizarre, but they were no weirder than the pigs in farms, or the chickens that sometimes were found roaming the streets. It was simply just another part of life.

Regardless of the reasoning, it hadn't quite clicked just how stupid and dangerous his choices were at the moment. He had just brought a demon into his own home, and then locked any way in or out. He was trying to explain the internet to the demon.

"What is wee fee?" He asked, pointing to a small symbol on his phone.

Skeppy laughed, and shook his head, "It's pronounced wi-fi ."

The demon cocked his head looking up at Skeppy raising an eyebrow, his eyes were as white as his phone's screen, and glowed like it too. The human paused and in the moment of silence, his brain seemed to finally click into rationality mode, and it crossed his mind just how risky and dangerous this was. Nobody knew where he was, he had no way out if Bad tried to attack him, and most of all, unless he was loud enough nobody would even know what happened until someone came to check on him or something. Bad seemed to notice his human buddy tense and a look of concern crossed his face.

"Did I say something wrong?" He asked softly tilting his head.

Skeppy shook his head, "No - um. . .just you gotta realize how crazy this all is y'know?"

The demon shrugged, "I guess so yeah?" He seemed to pause and purse his lips, "I can leave if you want?"

"No no, I. ..I don't think you want to hurt me, right?"

Bad seemed to smile, his little fangs shining in his smile, "Right, I don't want to hurt anyone."

Skeppy nodded quietly, and began scrolling through his phone. Suddenly it started ringing, and a surprised yelp sounded beside him. He turned to look to see the demon ducking behind the arm of the couch, was he scared of his phone ringing? Bad peaked over it curious, and spooked looking like a tense kitten. He smiled as he answered the phone.

"Heyyy" He stood up as he answered the phone casually.

"Skeppy! Where the hell are you?!" Finn sounded worried on the other side of the line.

Today he was supposed to meet with his friends for lunch. . . .twenty two minutes ago. He slapped himself mentally for missing the time for the diner meet up once again. So the boy came up with some lame excuse that was the first thing that popped in his mind.

"Sorry dude I've just not felt great today, I fell asleep on the couch." He gave an attempted laugh as he paced the living room.

Bad had carefully crawled back onto the couch cushion, and cocked his head, "Is that human inside the phone?!" He sounded bewildered, and was loud.

Skeppy put a finger to his lips indicating to shush, as Finn sighed through the speaker, "Look Skeppy, if you just don't want to hang out with us, then tell me. I'd rather take that than beating around the bush with you like this."

Skeppy paled, he had been so busy the last few weeks, he had blown off their meetup several times over the last month. This was probably the fourth or fifth time. It hadn't ever been intentional, he got sick, then he was busy with school work and tests, then he was out visiting his family. Then Finn had cancelled the last one and rescheduled for today. He groaned and quickly tried to reply and fix this.