seungmin put his earbuds in , blasting his favorite stray kids song ' levanter ' as he walked to the abandoned classroom that only a few knew existed . everyday he spends his lunch time in this abandoned classroom , listening to music and taking power naps . he didnt have anyone to hang out with , he didnt want to hang out with anyone anyways .

it is another normal day , a normal lunch time in the same abandoned classroom . seungmin sat down in his usual corner at the back of the class and closed his eyes and pulled his oversized black hoodie over his head . the absence of humans around him calmed him down and allowed him to relax his body and drift off to sleep .

but before seungmin could fully drift off , someone burst into the room. seungmin was alarmed at the new figure in the room , not knowing what to do he shut his mouth and kept quiet .

" wait isnt that the hyunjin guy, like the BIG BULLY HYUNJIN ?! " seungmin internally panicked , realizing that today he may not step out of this classroom if he did something to piss off THE hwang hyunjin .

seungmin continued keeping quiet , which was the best option because hyunjin was not alone . behind him was a girl , seungmin recognized as yuna , same age as seungmin but a lot more popular .

" hwang lets end this , i cant stand you being bi . i promise i wont tell anyone about it , ill tell people you called it off okay ? just to make it up to you because you are a great individual but i cant stand the fact that im dating someone bi . " to say hyunjin felt nothing was a lie . it stung at his heart not because he lost yuna , but because his sexuality made him lose people around him . hyunjin nodded silently , eyes glued to the floor as he heard yuna leave the classroom and the door click shut . well it didnt really affect hyunjin , he never was attached to yuna and merely treated her as someone he could sleep with .

hyunjin paced to the back of the classroom and lightly punched the wall . he heaved a sigh and threw his last punch but this time with might , creating a loud boom . the unexpected collision of hyunjin's fist and the worn out wall scared seungmin and he accidentally let out a whimper . hyunjin whipped his head towards the corner of the classroom , making out a black figure in the darkness . this means someone heard his conversation with yuna , and this someone was capable of spreading rumors that are going to ruin his reputation . hyunjin's heart hardened at this thought , he wasnt about to let it happen . no , not anytime soon .

seeing that hyunjin was not taking any action , seungmin took the chance and dashed for the door . or so he thought could leave the classroom in time . he was half-way across the classroom when he felt a strong tug on his lower arm , pulling him back from where he left off . his back collided with the wall , to be exact hyunjin pushed him against the wall delighted to find out he was decently taller than the latter .

at this point seungmin was terrified , he shut his eyes and kept quiet , awaiting the consequences of overhearing hyunjin's conversation .

" you heard everything didnt you " hyunjin whispered . hyunjin was so close , seungmin could smell his cologne and feel his hot breath against his on neck .
" then you need to pay "

seungmins heart dropped , " pay? is he going to beat me up? " but part of him was relieved it was only a beating , or so he thought was a beating . up till now seungmin has not said anything , he too has not opened his eyes and this bothered hyunjin . " is he not going to look at me while im speaking? are you not acknowledging me? "

" hm i don't remember the last time i had fun with a guy " hyunjin smirked " this is going to be fun " well what could seungmin do ? he was trapped between hyunjin and the wall and he was too afraid to speak up for himself .

hyunjin grabbed seungmin's waist , easily lifting the skinny boy up and balancing seungmin's thighs on his hip bones . this alarmed seungmin and he opened his eyes , showing off his long lashes and hazel nut brown eyes , seungmin flinched backwards , momentarily losing his balance .

seeing this chance hyunjin placed one hand on seungmin's butt and another on his inner thigh not forgetting to push seungmin forcefully against the wall . without warning hyunjin started sucking at seungmin's neck , the latter was shaken and started forcefully pushing hyunjin away .

hyunjin chuckled at seungmin's useless resists and bit on the latter's neck . seungmin let out a short and high pitched yelp , gripping onto hyunjin's shoulders with all his might . in a swift movement , hyunjin turned around and slammed seungmin down on a table forcing the younger boy to look into his eyes .

there's actly so much tea in this chapter sjvikdjfjsjxjjv, hope you enjoyed this chapter!

unchecked