二十四

tw! smut 

chan wrapped his arm around hyunjin's waist and pulled him impossibly closer and leaned in, kissing and bitting at hyunjin's lower lip for entrance.

hyunjin froze, not kissing back. he was confused, he literally met this hot guy named chan yesterday in a cafe and today this chan guy became his classmate and then becomes a super caring guy when he sprains his ankle and now was kissing him or possibly even wanting more? would it hurt to go with the flow though, seungmin wasnt giving him what he wanted anyways ...

hyunjin spaced out and chan took the chance and bit much harder on hyunjin's lip, the other was shocked and opened his mouth and chan slipped his tongue in. at first it was only chan intensely kissing, though hyunjin starting giving a reaction. step by step they escalated into a hot makeout session, chan was gripping on hyunjin's hair and hyunjin was all nails over chan's back.

after awhile they broke apart for air, hyunjin's blonde shoulder length hair was initially straight and fluffy but now it was in locks from the sweat and some strands of hair was sticking on his sweaty forehead. his face tinted red as he tried to catch his breath will keeping eye contact with chan, the other's eyes were full of lust.

hyunjin had barely calmed down when chan pulled his head backwards and exposed his adams apple. chan kissed hyunjin's adams apple and started sucking on it, it moved in chan's mouth as hyunjin gulped multiple times from the tingling sensation from his neck.

hyunjin tried his best to hold in his moans as chan was busy sucking on his adams apple and pulling on his hair. it seemed like chan knew that hyunjin was trying to hold a moan because he slid his other hand under hyunjin's top and caressed his nipple.

hyunjin let out a breathy moan but he still tried to lower his volume to the quietest he could, and chan knew. chan could tell that that moan that hyunjin just let out, it wasn't close to what hyunjin was capable of.

chan stood up with hyunjin hugging around his torso and he slammed hyunjin onto the table, the taller boy felt a sharp pain shoot up his spine from the awkward position he landed and shut his eyes for a while.

chan though, he thought that hyunjin was too shy to look him the the eye, the dominace he had here it was different. sure chan had dominated others before but it feels so much more different when you dominate a dom and this dom, was hyunjin. the man of chan's dream, and at that instant he was enjoying himself, letting himself go in the moment of power authority over hyunjin.

chan slid his hand down hyunjin's torso and into his pants, he fiddled with the waistband of hyunjin's boxers as he continued sucking any ummarked skin there was on hyunjin's neck and collarbone.

by this time hyunjin was rock hard, his lower area was warm and fuzzy and when he felt chan's thick fingers brush over his sensitive skin and play with his waistband, his hips buckled out of instinct to get any possible friction he could get.

"  daddy's prince is having all the pleasure but daddy isnt hearing anything, that's rude don't you think? "

hyunjin reluctantly let out a small whimper as chan's tongue found his way to hyunjin's sensitive spot, the neck muscle behind his jawline was his weak spot.

that small whimper was enough for chan to go beast mode, he stopped sucking on hyunjin's sensitive spot and he looked into hyunjin's eyes.

" do you want to do it? i won't force you. " chan sincerely said, sure hes been admiring hyunjin for a few months now and has even fucked girls but moan out hyunjin's name. but no, he needs to ask hyunjin for consent, he wasnt gonna ruin hyunjin's dignity.