二十三

the day came to an end really quickly, not all 7 boys ended the day on a high note but they all settle down for a goodnight sleep. they need to prepare  themselves for tomorrow.

hyunjin and seungmin had briefly met in the hallway while they were collecting their books but both just ignored each other's presence when they made eye contact. no tea for the fan clubs today :(

first period was assembly, in hyunjin's class chan joined. " hi everyone, my name is christopher bang, bang chan and im from australia. nice to meet you all. " chan swaggily introduced himself. many girls squealed, the foreign face was sculpted so well his jawline shone. and his adams apple bobbed up and down with every word that came out of his mouth, damn this human being is hot.

in seungmin's class felix joined. " good morning everyone, my name is lee felix and i really like making brownies, i hope our year together would be great! " he introduced in a deep voice, causing a few jaws to drop. the boys were eyeing this sunshine with a deep voice and killer shiny smile," he would make such a great sub. " the dirty minded boys thought.

lessons passed smoothly until the period before lunch break. it was physical education for hyunjin's class and their curriculum was basketball, they changed into their tank tops and started the games. it was hyunjin's team vs chan's team. not going to lie both teams were really strong, but chan's team was that tad bit better with the more rough and fast members.

mid game, hyunjin was dribbling the ball and going in for a three pointer when he suddenly realized that chan was standing infront of him, he lost his footing and sprained his ankle, falling down as chan's face twisted into worry.

" hey hey are you okay? " chan asked as he slowly removed hyunjin's shoe and sock to reveal a red and swollen ankle. even before hyunjin could answer the question, chan had hyunjin in a bridal style hug as he carried the injured boy to the infirmitry. luckily the nurse was present and immediately attended to the sprain, but one thing. hyunjin couldnt put pressure on his ankle after getting his foot bandaged.

that's how they ended up on the hallway while hyunjin was pretty much hopping like a flamingo on one leg and chan was supporting hyunjin by the waist. hyunjin soon got tired from the continuous hopping and chan suggested to rest in the abandoned classroom they coincidentally stopped infront of. without thinking much, hyunjin agreed and slowly hopped into class and sat down to rest for a while.

the classroom was pitch black and the fans were not working, the two boys were still warm from basketball during physical education and was sweating a ton. chan figured his way out in the dark and pulled out a chair for himself, hyunjin on the the other had thought that chan had pulled out a chair for him.

chan sat down and slipped his tank top off revealing his firm abs he was about to ask how hyunjin was doing when he felt hyunjin sit on his lap.

hyunjin lowered himself on the chair but instead of cold plastic, he felt a warm presence. he realized that he had sat on chan and he was going stand up and apologize when he felt a firm grip around his waist.

" hyunjinie ah, i never knew you were so needy. "

chan sneaked his hand over hyunjin's inner thigh and breathed heavily beside hyunjin's ear, biting on his earlobe to tease hyunjin.

" i- i didn't mean it, i swear im not- " hyunjin was cut off as he chan turned him around, his hands rested on chan's chest absentmindedly.

" ive never told you have i hyunjin? your face is so beautiful i want to wreck you, so bad that you can't walk. "

hyunjin froze at chan's words. the boy was usually the one teasing others but today he was the one being teased, as he lost his way in chan's brown orbs, they darkened.

" so what do you say prince? let's have some fun. "

ISTG CHAN IS THE BIGGEST BABY BUT THIS IS JUST NOT HIS STORY SO IT LOWK SEEMS LIKE HES A BAD GUY AND THIS BOOK IS GETTING SO DRY SO WHO WOULDNT LIKE A DOM! CHAN AND SUB! HYUNJIN BOOK RIGHT okay maybe its just me 

unchecked