chapter 16

I woke in the morning to an empty bed beside me. I seriously don't want to see him because now he is my husband and I don't know how to behave around him. I hate him, this fact will never change but after yesterday night I started respecting him. He could have force himself on me but he didn't and for that I am very thankful to him.

As I sat up, the door of the room opened and Xander stepped in.

"Good you are awake. Get up and get ready, I want you to meet someone" he told me.

"Who?" I asked him.

He smiled lightly and then said.
"You will know"

I stood up and made my way towards the bathroom to get ready. After sometime I came out to find him sitting on the bed with his phone in his hand. When he sensed my presence, he looked up at me. His eyes rakes over my body. I was wearing a mehroon dress that reaches under my knees. I wasn't showing much but he was still looking at me with... Love?

"You look beautiful, tesoro" he came towards me as his fingers grazed my cheeks affectionately.

"Let's go" he said offering his hand which I took.

When we reach down, he didn't took me to the living room or dining room as I anticipated the guest would be there, but to the hallway which leads to bedrooms. He stood in front of a room with me beside him, then he turned towards me and asked

"Are you ready?"

"Y-yes" I said. I don't know why but I am getting nervous.

As he opened the door I saw someone lying on the bed with medical equipment connected to him and there was also a nurse checking the patient. When I looked at the patient my eyes widen and glisten with unshed tears.

"Dad " I whispered.

I ran towards him and sat beside him. I took his hands in mine as I kissed the top of his hand. I can't believe he is here, I am seeing him after two weeks. I have never been away from him in my 18 years of life for that long. I don't know when my tears started running down my face. I wanted to hear his voice, hear him calling my name.

"Dad I missed you" I said between my cries.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. When I turn around I saw Xander.

"Please don't cry, he is here now, with you" he said.

I stood up and hug him tightly and said the only words that came in my mind.

"Thank you, thank you so much" I said.

His hands wrapped around me in a protective manner. He ran his fingers down my hair to calm me.

"I can do anything for you, my love" he said.

I backed away from him at those words. It's like I came back to reality, it's his fault at first place if he wouldn't have kidnapped me, I wouldn't have been away from my father for that long. At my reaction, I saw hurt in his eyes for a second but than he covers it up.

"Come let's have some breakfast" he said.

"No please, I want to stay here with my dad" I plead him.

"Please you can come back after having breakfast. I won't stop you" he said to which I nodded reluctantly.

Then he took me to the dining room and set the plate for me himself. He do these small things for me which force me to think that he really cares for me. He brought my father here so I can have him with me. I started finishing my breakfast hurrily.

"Slow down" he said with a light smile grazing his features.

"I am s-sorry" I said.

When I was finished I stood up and made my way towards my father without saying a word to him and he didn't stop me either.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.