"Are you really a vampire"

"Are you really a vampire" asked Jeongin who lay down on the bed while Hyunjin taking care of him. Hyunjin stop for a second then nod his head slowly "Aren't you afraid of me" said Hyunjin who remember how Jeongin trembling and shaking "I am but I'm not anymore" said Jeongin who believes what his heart feeling "Why" 

"Well, because I know you not evil and yesterday you just save me from that vampire. You even treat my wound and bought me home even thought you know I will freak out again if I saw you" said Jeongin who feel bad, Hyunjin who done taking care of Jeongin, stand up and let Jeongin drink a water "I'm sorry"

"Why are you apologize" Jeongin look at Hyunjin with a confused face "Because you had to watch that terrified scene where its must have scared you" said Hyunjin been worry about it when he got back home "It is actually but now I'm not because I know you are a kind vampire" Jeongin smile making Hyunjin form a little smile 

"Can I asked you something" Jeongin sit properly and put the glass on the desk "Yeah, of course" "What is actually happened between me and ... you" asked Jeongin with a serious face, Hyunjin didn't know what to answer because he didn't know what to say "Its kind of complicated to say but we actually are bond to be together" 

"H-huh, bond to be together" Jeongin look speechless plus confused " Leon, that vampire attack you yesterday because he wanted your blood because my blood was inside of you. All of this happened is because, you already bonding with me" said Hyunjin trying to make Jeongin understand what he talked about "So your blood is inside of me" 

"Yes, actually before you born, I already know you are my soul mate but I had to keep my distance from you and watch you far away so the evil vampires won't know about you but when you move here, I already sense your presence and tried to make you change your mind but Bang Chan told me its about time for you and me to meet " 

"I was scared but I kind of agree at what Bang Chan said so I agree with it and decide to protect you from the evil vampires even if I havd to risk my life for you" said Hyunjin with a sincere heart, Jeongin who hear all what Hyunjin said could feel his heart beating so fast and his face become red from Hyunjin words "B-but how did your blood inside my blood" 

Asked Jeongin still confused about what Hyunjin explain to him "Well, it because we already bonding and already found each others, that's why I could know where you are and we feel close and comfortable towards each other" Hyunjin explain again to Jeongin 

This time, Jeongin understand every thing that Hyunjin said and its actually make the situation even more awkward then they heard the door open. Hyunjin quickly get up and about to leave but Jeongin held him "Then, I can called you my boyfriend  then" asked Jeongin with a shy face, Hyunjin who find it cute, nod his head slowly "Of course" 

TO BE CONTINUE