"Huh, the children are so cute"

Hyunjin P.O.V 

"What are you going to do now" asked Mrs. Villa to me, I sigh and just stare at Jeongin who played with the children with a big smile on his face "I know he planning something and I will protect Jeongin no matter what" I had doubt Hazard going to take Jeongin away and break us apart and I won't let that happened 

"Listen here, Hyunjin. You made sure you never leave his side and never ever broke his heart ever" said Mrs. Villa with a serious face, I nod my head as I already swear to myself not to let go of Jeongin ever and protect Jeongin till I died "Here, you should give this to him. Just in case, you weren't there, at least he can protect himself with it" 

Mrs. Villa give me a knife that could only killed vampires for Jeongin, I take it and put it inside my bag "Thank you, Mrs. Villa". I waved goodbye towards Mrs. Villa and the children same as Jeongin but he had an upset face "Bye, I'm going to miss you" said Jeongin, fake crying. I just chuckled and drive the car "Huh, the children are so cute" 

Said Jeongin look at his phone with the children on the photo, I smile and continue focus on the road. Suddenly Jeongin lay his head on my shoulder making me surprised a little "Mrs. Villa told me about how soul mate don't stay forever and she said we actually already become soul mate because we accept each other heart" 

Said Jeongin, I can see he was pouting in cute way. I scoff and just smile "Why didn't you tell me" asked Jeongin lift his head and look at me "W-well, I was afraid you going to be scared of it" I said with unsure face, I thought Jeongin going to get mad but he didn't. He lay his head again but this time, he play with my shirt "I'm glad you didn't tell me about that" 

"Or not, I will really freak out" said Jeongin, I chuckled and look at him then look at the road "Yeah, I'm glad Mrs. Villa told you". I park my car in front of Jeongin house and before Jeongin left, I hold his arm making him looked at me "Here, take this" I said giving Jeongin the knife Mrs. Villa give me "What is this" 

"This is a knife for you protection when you in danger and if I'm not around you, this knife can killed any vampires so keep it, Mrs. Villa gave to you" I said with a smile, Jeongin take the knife then kissed me on the cheek making me shocked "Bye, see you later" Jeongin run towards his house, I just smile and look at Jeongin until he get inside "Cute" 

End Hyunjin P.O.V 

TO BE CONTINUE