In the beginning 2

Few months after being together, Queen Lia gave birth to a baby boy. " what should we name him my King?," Lia asked Durah while staring at her baby ." Elvis", king Durah answered. The two kingdoms heard of the birth of the prince and the future ruler of their world. Even though most of the elves were not supportive of the marriage, few were excited for the king and the new prince. Some came with gifts for the prince and to congratulate the queen for giving them a future leader and ruler. The palace was heavily guarded because the king was afraid and believed that some of  the elves might try to harm the prince.
" the king has a prince and a future king. We can't allow this child to become king. We can't allow the child of a sur to rule us. It can't happen. We must urgently do something about this " the elders were discussing among themselves furiously in a secret chamber. The elders believed that this child would bring misfortune and chaos to their land because the elves, especially the elementors, wouldn't allow a common and powerless sur rule over them.
        Killing the prince was out of the picture, according to the ancient book of rhema which states that, death and curse comes to anyone who murders a royal, particularly,a child. " what can we do now?, we can't allow this child to grow and take control over the kingdoms " one of the elders asked.  The elders searched tirelessly for a way to get rid of the prince without endangering themselves or their land. " we should use the in between! " one elder stated. The in between was known to be a gate way to another world where there is suffering and pain. They believed that there was no life on the other side of the in between. All the elders agreed to get rid if the prince through the in between.
          While the elders are busily plotting against the prince, an occasion was being held to celebrate the birth of the prince and there was merry making . Later that night, a fire elementor was sent by the elders to steal the child. Quietly, the fire elf sneaked into the child's room and took him." whats that sound?" Lia asked herself while finding it difficult to sleep because of the joy in her heart.Lia rushed quickly and quietly to his son's room without waking up the king to check on Elvis.