The other side 1

Its has been 20years since Lusia, a green elf, was crowned queen and ruler of the two kingdoms of the elves. Things have changed, the sur elves and even other superior elves are suffering from hunger and pain. The elders were no longer useful and any elf who stands against the queen is killed or imprisoned. Most of the other elders had been killed already and the rest were in prison or hiding somewhere in the forest.
A resistance group was formed to fight against against the queen and her dictatorship. The resistance was formed by the sur elves mainly but later, the other elves joined.
" in order for things to go back to normal, we need queen Lia and the Prince. We don't know if the prince is alive or not but we know that the queen is alive but is in prison .we need to rescue her immediately" the leaders of the resistance were discussing.
          A team was formed to rescue queen Lia. The team was made up of two sur elves and three elementors. Even though the sur elves had no special abilities, they trained themselves in compact and also trained with weapons such as elf bow and arrows designed by the green elves. That night, the team sneaked into the palace prison to rescue the queen. Quietly and smartly, the team moved into the prison and into the cell where the queen was. When they got to the queen, they didn't even realize her. She was broken,dirty and weak. " we are here to save you Queen" one of the resistance said. " there is no need for u to rescue me. All is gone. There is nothing I can do" the queen said with discourage. The rescue team got confused and didn't know what to do. They were confused whether to go and leave her or not. " The prince is not dead. I sent him to the other side of the in between. If u free me, i can help u get him back" a fire elf told them. The queen raised up quickly and asked if what the elf was saying was true then he assured her that, all that he said was true.