elf from the other side

" how did u do that? Are you a witch? Do you have magic like the wizard? How did the arrows pass through you? " Bor and the last soldier who survived asked Lia.
Lia herself didn't know what had happened to her. She didn't know how to explain things because she was also confused.
" you told us that your kind don't have any powers or abilities in your dimension. How were you able to do what you did? " Bor kept asking Lia but there was no reply.
Bor told her to leave to her chambers and that they will talk about the situation the next day.

Back in the kingdom of Czerah, there was mourning due to the murder of all those famers and their family. While the wizard and Czerah were discussing what happened, a white mouse appeared from no where then transformed into a young man. He was the wizard's apprentice.
Karl, the wizards apprentice and son,who was referred to as a demon in Bor's empire, had the power to transform into any animal he wanted. The animals he turned to were different from the original creatures in terms of size and color.
" Bor has a new weapon. She is an elf from a different dimension and she has special abilities too. I think she has magic but she is not a human. She is the one who helped Bor kill your men my king" Karl reported to the king. While the battle was going on, Karl was in the palace in a form of that mouse. He was hiding in the throne room of Bor and heard all what he said concerning Lia.
" our enemies have a new weapon. We must find a way to defend ourselves against them. What do you know about elves,wizard? I never thought parallel dimensions were real. What should we do now ? " the king asked his wizard.
The wizard was speechless at that moment and told the king he would report back later so he left with Karl.
The wizard left Karl and entered into his secret chambers.
" i was at Bor's palace today. Its was scary but interesting. Did you know that parallel dimensions existed and also elves? Its amazing Jay" Karl told his friend , Jay.
Jay was the only friend of Karl and they have been friends from childhood.
Karl and Jay were really close and they discussed a lot of issues together. They were like brothers despite their difference. Jay was the son of Czezah hence the next king the their empire.