the attack

Czezah organised a team led by one of his knights to get the other half of the map." we want to help bring back the map. Please allow us to go with the soldiers" Karl and Jay begged the wizard. Karl had a special ability and Jay was good with swords but the wizard refused their offer.
After a long debate and arguments, the wizard gave them permission to go. " make sure u keep the bracelet save, Karl. The future of our kingdom depends on it" the wizard whispered into his hears. Karl wasn't sure if he could keep it safe so he wanted to remove it but the wizard stopped him at once and warned him never to take away that bracelet. Karl had been wearing that bracelet since he was a little child and doesn't even know why the wizard insist that he wears it always. Jay and Karl joined the team and they were all ready to move.

         In Bor's kingdom, Lia was still figuring out how she was able to do what she did. After that even with the arrows, Lia noticed that she could walk though objects and walls and also allow solids materials to pass through her. She didn't know why she had that ability but she was grateful because it would help her find her son soon. " i need to find my son. I need your help to rescue my son from Czezah's palace. " Lia told Bor as she confronts him. Bor was planning on giving excuses to convince Lia to stay and help them fight his enemy but he knew that she was determined and ready to leave with or without his help.While he was thinking of what to say, one of his soldier rushed to him and whispered into his ears." Czezah and his men are coming. They are planning an attack. Help us stop him this time and right after that, we will find your son." Bor promised Lia. Lia had no option but to help Bor again because he was the only one who knew where his son was.
Lia agreed to help him and led his army to fight Czezah's.