the new plan 1

Bor and his men together with Gwen, riding her dragon got to Czezah's palace. Gwen wasn't the only one who betrayed Czezah. A lot of Czezah's inner circle knights were spies for Bor. Bor and his daughter have been planning this attack since the death of Gwen's twin on the battle field. Things even got better for them. They now have four mystical crystals and a beast who could breath out fire. Gwen and all the other traitors gathered all their information concerning the crystals and the elves and everything was clear. " What should we do now? We have Czezah's land, his people, his army and also the crystals. What should we do next ? Bor asked in the presence of his daughter and the knights. Almost all of Czezah's were put in the dungeon because they were not ready to follow Bor. " We have all the elves crystals and we know that, with the crystals, we can channel powers and abilities from them making us powerful, undefeatable and with this beast, no creature in any dimension can stop us. Lets open the in between, cross over to the elves dimension and take control over their lands. With them by our side, we can take over the two dimensions and even other dimensions, if they exist " Gwen suggested. Bor and the other knights agreed with Gwen. There are still a lot of lands and kingdoms in their dimension and with the power and advantage they posses now, everything could be theirs. Bor and his men were not enough to battle an army of elves so they decided to take control over other smaller kingdoms which were closer to theirs. Without wasting a day, Gwen and his father gathered their men and charged to the kingdoms closer to theirs. Gwen took the sur crystal which gave her the ability walk straight through objects and walls together with the elfin crystal to control the dragon. Bor took the elementor crystal which gave him the ability to bend fire. The green elf's crystal which was on the wizards stuff was given to one Jay's knights who was a spy for Bor. Gwen led the way with her dragon while the others, riding their horses followed.
            Lia, Jay and the old elfin leader got out of the cave and went to the other side of the mountain where the elfin elves were. The elfin elves were all mourning the death of their loved ones who were killed by Bor's men. Jay was mourning his father and Lia, was thinking of a way to explain things to her son. Everyone had a lot going through their heads including Karl, who was still where they left him.