New era

" the king is weak, he doesn't deserve to rule us. He still believes that Lia is innocent" one of the green elf elders named Zerra said to the other elders.
Zerra made the other elders believed all that we was saying to the extent that, the elders were ready to change their king even if it required sacrificing of their lives . Even though the king remarried, he lost his joy and interest in the affairs of the kingdom and also his new wife. He wanted a proof that shows that Lia was innocent and that his child was safe but there was nothing. King Durah at night, visits Lia to ask her about his son but Lia never said a word because she had nothing to say.
" the elders are supportive. Its time to eliminate the king. Its time for a new rule " Zerra said to his daughter who is now the queen and the wife of the king. Zerra had a master plan all along. Aside the plans he plotted with the other elders, he had a plan of his own.
           The new queen, Lusia, knowing that, Lia might change the mind of the king and will lead to the destruction of her master plan with her father, they agreed to murder the king. Since Lusia is the queen, the absence of the king means he would be the next in authority. Durah was poisoned which led to his dead. The elders knew that, telling the public would result in misunderstanding and chaos, they told all the elves that, the king dead naturally. They told everyone that the king dead due to the continuous worry he had about his son who was taken away by a sur and might be dead. Queen Lusia was crowned as the new ruler of the two kingdoms.
Few years after the reign of queen Lusia, the two kingdoms changed completely. The sur elves were suppressed more than ever. Lusia and her dad became tyrants. The other elders became useless so as the laws.
A new era was established in the two kingdoms.