the ambush 1

" Your majesty!! your majesty !! We are under attack. Bor's army are attacking our last crop field on our borders. They are attacking our farmers!" One of Czezah's knight reported to him while Lia was telling them about the rhema. Czezah ordered the knight to take with him other knights and also told Karl to go with them. Karl and the Knights left as fast as they could to save their people from Bor. Just some few minutes after leaving the palace, another report came in that, Bor's men, led by an elf are attacking people in one of the largest town in Czezah's kingdom. " This is an ambush! " Czezah declared. Because an elf was involved in that attack, the king asked Lia to go with the wizard together with some soldiers to stop them. Lia accepted the go without any hesitation because she knew that, the presence of the elf meant that it was sent through the in between to kill her and Elvis, whom she hadn't found yet. The wizard, Lia and the soldiers headed straight to the town square to stop Bor's army and the elf from killing more people. " Bor must have found a way to bring an elf from their dimension. We must find the remaining crystals as soon as possible and close the in between forever." Czezah was discussing with Jay. Only the two of them were left in the palace with few guards. While the king and his prince were talking, they heard noises and screaming from the palace. Just a minute after the noise, a very strong wind from nowhere blew the gates of the chambers where the king and Jay were open.
" its an elf!" Jay told his father. Jay quickly took out his sword and headed towards the elf to fight it. Before he even got close to the elf, a windstorm appeared from nowhere and blew him away. He hit his head and went unconscious. Czezah rushed to take Jay's sword but the elf, controlling a whirlwind, pushed the sword away. The elf was an elementor who could control the wind. " what do you want? Did Bor sent you here to kill me? You can't win this war. Even if you kill me, you won't .." before Czezah could complete his statement, the elementor sucked the air around him causing him to suffocate. Czezah passed out in an instant. The elf returned his breathe to him before he could die. He then took the collapsed king and escaped from the palace.