new mission 2

" Before the wizard died, he told me everything. At a young age, he and his master found Karl around Bor's land which was once your grandfather's. Because Karl was an elf and would be noticed easily by the people, the wizard's master formed a bracelet with one of the crystals he had. With the power from the crystal, they were able to change the form of Karl into that of a human. That same crystal also gave Karl the power to transform into animals and other beasts. Karl himself doesn't know his true nature. All he knows is that he is a human and the wizard was his father. I'm not planning on telling him the truth now. After we have defeated Bor, i will tell him everything and he would willingly go back with me since all the people he cares about will be save." Lia explained everything to Jay. Jay was speechless. For minutes, he didn't know what to say. Lia asked Jay to keep it a secret from him and wait till they have conquered Bor. Lia left the room and Jay was still in shock. " So Karl is an elf all along and no one knew, not even him and just not an elf, but also a lost prince in a different dimension " Jay thought in shock.
Karl and Gwen were outside the palace walls, taking a stroll around the cities and talking. Gwen was able to help him release some stress and worry. She help Karl forget some of his pain temporary. Karl told Gwen about the crystals and their plan on defeating Bor and taking back control over their lands. " so how many animals can you turn into? I heard the creatures you are able to transform into are different from the original creatures.?" She asked Karl all these questions. Karl told her about his abilities and also turned into some animals to impress her. The two of them had a lot of fun. The next morning, everyone was prepared to start the new journey in search of the crystals. Jay couldn't go because he had to take care of the kingdom in the absence of the king so Karl, Lia, Gwen and four other knights set off to find the crystals. Karl transformed into an eagle and led the way.