the lost story

Lusia's elves were busily hunting down all the resistance groups in the two kingdoms but it seemed endless. Must of their camps were dominated by the sur elves. The sur elves were being killing continually, both those who are resisting the queen's rule and the innocent. All the elders had been killed at this point because the queen was afraid they might fight against her. Unfortunately for her, an elder was left. This green elf elder had really regretted allowing Zerra to manipulate them despite the wisdom and influence they had. The only way to restore balance to the kingdoms is for the original sur queen to rule with her son by her side. The elder decided to find a way to help bring back Lia , help her take over, then redeem himself. The green elder, with the help of an informant who was part of Lusia's inner circle knights, found the location of one the camp of the resistance. They had planned to ambush that camp the next morning so he went ahead to warn them and to discuss his new plan which may help them defeat the queen. Since no one knew the elders by face, none of the resistance could identify him as one. Everyone thinks that the elders are partly responsible for what their world had become. The elder was able to convince all the resistance to flee because of the ambush. The elders gathered all the leaders of the  resistance to tell them about his plan which he believes would save them. 
      Czezah gave Lia the time she needed to read the entire book which she  proclaims as some mysterious book which is not suppose to exist in their world. Czezah organized some of his knights together with his son, the wizard, Karl and Lia. Lia told everyone about her dimension, how things changed there and all that she read in the book which is the first half of the rhema. According to Lia, the crystals were originally in the elves dimension. The crystals were the source of the elves powers hence, each crystal represents and sources a particular kind of elf and their ability. From what she read from the book, there are actually four kinds of elves who are suppose to exist in their dimension. Lia didn't know how the elves crystals got to the dimension of the humans, why no elf knew about them and why there are currently only three kinds of elves in her world at the moment.