new mission

" I'm really sorry Karl. I wish i could have done something. I'm sorry for your lost. We all loved him very much" Jay consoled Karl while the wizards body was being burnt. " we cannot let his death or the death of all our people be in vain. Lets go and save the king and destroy Bor before he kills more of our people" Karl said to the prince, who is currently in charge of the kingdom. Jay, Karl, Lia and some of the round table knights met to discuss their new strategy on how to rescue their king and defeat Bor. " Bor might be having many elves by his side ready to defend him. We can't go out there alone. We need help. We need to find the rest of the crystals. With all the crystals , we can open the in between and we could get some help from my elves. " Lia suggested. The rhema had the location of the other two crystals hence they could find it and use it to their advantage. Everyone in the room agreed and they all decided to set off the next day and look for the crystals. Jay asked Karl to sneak into Bor's kingdom and bring back information which could help them win the war but Lia insisted and told him that she wouldn't allow because it was a bad idea. Jay was concerned for a second and told the rest of the knights, including Karl to go and prepare. " Hey beast boy ! " Gwen called Karl when he went out from the chambers. Gwen was waiting outside to talk to her friend and also give him her condolences. They both headed out to talk.
" What's going on with you Lia ?You were only willing to help us because we promised that we would help you find your son and now you are risking everything for us. You are now forsaking your son and also willing to help us defeat Bor by risking the lives of your own elves. What's going on" Jay asked Lia with curiosity . For a moment, she refused to answer then later changed her mind." First of all, this war between your people and Bor became my business when the elves came into play. Secondly, i'm not forsaking my son. In fact, i have already found him." She replied.