the beast

Gwen, Bor, Jay, Lia, the old elfin elf and all of Bor's men sneaked into the dark cave to get the crystals. They got to their destination and to their surprise, they saw a really gigantic and scary beast with wings and horns laying there with the crystals stuck on its forehead. " when you take the crystals , we will all die. Don't do it" the old old suggested to Gwen but she pushed him aside and ordered her men to climb the beast and take out the crystals. Bor's men took the crystals and climbed down the beast but nothing happened. The beast was still in slumber. Just before their feet could touch the grounds, the beast opened its eyes. " its awake, run!!" one of the guys shouted. The creature woke up and roared shaking the mountains and the grounds. It started attacking them. No one could do anything. Their swords and arrows were useless against it. It was covered with huge and tough scales which were indestructible. The beast killed almost all of Bor's men. Suddenly, it became gentle and stood still. " what's going on ?" Everyone started asking themselves. They then saw Gwen holding the Elfin crystal and focusing it on the dragon. She was channelling from the crystal using it to control the dragon. Humans were also able to channel a specific ability of a specific kind of elf from the various crystals. The wizard was using the same technique. The Elfins had the ability to control beast of all kind and also talk to them and connect with them. Some were able to talk and connect with plants while the rest were able to transform into creatures they wanted. The elfin elves were able to transform into humans only and not other creatures because they didn't have enough power. That's was why only Karl, channeling from the Elfin crystal could transform into other animals. Gwen, channeling from the crystal could controls animals and beast and is able to talk to them and connect to them. Bor took the other crystals and led his people out of the cave. Lia, Jay and the old elfin elf were left there while Gwen, sitting on the beast and controlling it, flew out of the cave.