The other side 2

The rescue team together with the queen and the fire elf left the palace to the secret hide out of the resistance.
The fire elf told Lia and the resistance leaders all that happened. This same elf was the one who took Elvis from the palace.
Lia asked how they would get the prince back from the other side and the fire elf explained how they would do that. The fire elf told them how they would open the in between with the bloods of the elves and the incantation.
" how would we get this incantations to open the gate? " the queen asked the fire elf. Fortunately, the fire elf memorized the words. He followed the elders when they were sending Elvis to the other side.
The fire elf agreed to help open the in between and after that, he would leave. Some of the resistance volunteered to help Lia but she insisted on going alone. The leaders tried to change her mind but she insisted and told them that, if she doesn't get back, then the resistance have to fight back alone.
The resistance then agreed to let the queen go alone. The green elves made a bow with arrows and gave it to the queen to help her find Elvis and bring him back.
The next day, Lia was prepared to leave to the other side in search of her son, Elvis. The blood of the elves were mixed and the fire elf repeated the words for the in between to open. Lia thanked them and promised to get Elvis back so that together they can take over the kingdoms then walked straight into the in between.