In the beginning 3

" STOP RIGHT THERE!" Lia shouted after seeing her child in a hands of a masked elf. With speed,Lia jumped unto the masked elf with the aim to freeing her son. The fire elf dash swiftly and quickly away from the the direction Lia was moving to. The elf put the child down and attacked the queen. Even though the queen was a good fighter, the elf was better. He was quick and highly trained. The elf was able to knock the queen down, took the prince and rushed out through the windows.
All the royal guards were present and say everything but didn't do anything about it. They were all against the union of the king and the sur and their son. The elders had already gotten to them and explained their plans to them.
         Hearing noises, Durah woke up and run upstairs to where the sounds were coming from. " what happened here!!?" The king asked her wife who was unconscious while moving towards her. The king realize his child was gone and immediately called out all the guards. " I can't find my son, look for him right now!" The king commanded his army of elves. All the guards scattered pretending to look for the prince. The king, who is now confused and filled with worry and many unexplained thoughts and questions took his wife to their room.
" they took Elvis, they took him!" Lia said quietly with a sorrowful voice to the king." I tried to stop him" she continued. Immediately the king asked Lia what had happened, she collapsed again.
Durah got dressed and with his elves searched the entire kingdom that night but found nothing.
While searching, the elders came to the king and told him that, the queen was responsible for the disappearance of the prince. " one of the royal guards heard the queen plotting to take away the child and later use him to threaten your kingdom " they said. Two guards came confidently to the king attesting to what the elders said. Some of the guards also said that, the saw the queen giving the child to a sur that night. The king was confused but believed what his elders and most trusted guards said to him.
" what should i do now?" The king asked himself. He was muddled and didn't know what to do.
He stopped the search and went to the palace with the elders.