the attack 2

Queen Lusia who was still in control in the elve's dimension got information that Lia had escaped from prison. Her elves were out day and night searching for Lia but found nothing." we have spotted a resistance camp in the dark forest on the green elves borders. We think they have Lia" one of Lusia's elf told her. " sent all the guards there. We must catch every last of those elves " Zerra suggested to the queen. Lusia did exactly what her dad told her and sent almost all of her elves to capture the resistance. At dawn, while the resistance were sleeping, they attacked them, captured some and killed most of them. They brought the resistance to their camp and tortured the few for the location of Lia. They tortured them and ended up killing some. They were ready to kill all the elves until one of the resistance, upon the edge of breaking, told them that Lia had gone through the portal to find Elvis. Even after betraying the resistance, Lusia ordered her elves to kill each and every one of them and they did.
" i don't think she will survive because there is no life on the other side of the in between" Lusia told her dad, who is the only elder in authority. " the rhema never said that there would be no life on the other side and certainly didn't say elves couldn't survive there. We must send some guards to check out what is really on the other side and find out if the prince or his mother are alive. We can't take any chances. There are still other resistance groups out there and when they find out that the prince and Lia are alive, they may retaliate." Zerra suggested to Lusia. Lusia thought about what her dad said and realized that it made sense so she immediately sent out ten elementor elves together with the last elder to open the portal and send them through.