Chapter 32

The ebony haired girl couldn't believe her ears as she listened to the next few words that Palm had just uttered, "The King

The ebony haired girl couldn't believe her ears as she listened to the next few words that Palm had just uttered, "The King." But yet at the same time, she felt his Aura get wiped out, the same time that Netero ended his life and ceased to live.

So how was he making his way here at such rapid speeds?

She fell forward as her knees could no longer hold her steady. Killua caught her easily, seeing it coming. "Hey, maybe you should rest." He recommended to the girl as she shook her head. "I'm fine. It wasn't because of my Nen ... It was because of his .. His Nen is massive." She laughed. It was a pitiful laugh, one that guaranteed they had no hope.

If they were to fight him .. without a doubt they would die.

"The old geezer did kill him. Those two royal guards sacrificed their powers and brought him back." Aurora held her head as it felt to be throbbing. Komugi may have been blind, but she could practically hear the sanity of the girl chip away. Her thoughts were loud and chaotic, yet her heart was pure. Sometimes.

"Why is he coming this way ...?" Aurora questioned softly as Killua still held onto her, lowering himself onto the ground as her eyes flickered to Komugi. "The king is coming for you. Neferpitou was right. He does cherish you after all." She still had the power to fight, maybe not win, but she was the only one who hadn't really done anything yet.

Killua and Aurora stood on the wall with Komugi on the boy's back. They were faced with the dozens, if not then hundreds of Pouf's miniature clones. Obviously they were after Komugi, but at the same time Youpi also realized that Meleoron was a traitor. Now, the real objective was to discern who they were really after or ... Split up Pouf's clones to weaken him.

The clones all came together, forming Pouf's normal sized body as he glowered at the woman that was hoisted on Killua's back as he grit his teeth. "So you really are after the little lamb." Aurora hummed as she crouched on the wall.

Killua's entire body became electrified as his hair even glowed a lightning blue

Killua's entire body became electrified as his hair even glowed a lightning blue. "Oh? A new ability?" Aurora asked him as he nodded with a grin. "Godspeed." He chanted aloud as he dodged an attack from Pouf. The girl touched his hair out of pure curiosity. Static surrounded her finger tips as Killua was surprised by the action.